You win

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

uriensf11

You win

Postby uriensf11 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:33 am

31 years and nothing to show. Women arent interested in me because im a "nice guy" it seems. Nice has gotten me no where. Going out of my way for people has gotten me no where. My 2 older brothers love that i failed at life. Cant say i blame them. My dad told them what losers they were their whole life and what a winner i would be. Thanks dad. Guess its great that i didnt make it in life. Ive tried looking for the best in situation. Even when I went homeless twice I always tried to keep my head up. Even when i ended up in mental hosptial 3 times I tried to keep my head up. Even when my girlfriend of 4 years left me with no reason why and just walked, i tried to keep my head up. Even when i failed 8 years of college with nothing to show, i tried to keep my head up.

Anymore I have no idea why I keep trying to go on. Noone is interested in my life even though i show interest in their lives. If i dont make the iniative then nothing will happen in any relationship i have whether its friends/family/women. I should just end it all but I am such a coward I cant go all the way. Maybe one day.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Hi uriensf11,

You will find people here that care and will give all the support you need. May not be an 'instant' reply, but we all try to do what we can to help each other.

For the strength you have shown in your lifetime, very good. It isn't an easy task, but you have done it. Be proud, please.

Hope you continue posting. Do take care.

Warmie

scm9988

Postby scm9988 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:28 am

Stay tough...
Last edited by scm9988 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:29 am

(((((((((((( uriensf11 ))))))))))))

Sending a hug ad hello, hoping all is well with you.

Warmie

Return to “Your Story”