meet my god

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

xn728

meet my god

Postby xn728 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:49 pm

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:48 pm Post subject: my god

hi all ,as i read the posts ,users often refer to god ,i thought i would tell you about my god ,my god is something that surrounds us all ,not in heaven but here on earth ,the very life itself that feeds every living thing
its in the air ,a force witch drives us all ,when we die the force that drove us is releised into the air once more ,it lines the clounds and flows in the rivers ,when the loved ones we will leave behind miss us so much the force will surround them ,so they will feel our presance once more .we will fly on the wings of birds and swim as fish in the sea .when it rains the drops will fall through the clouds and as they do the force from our souls will be carried down and will bathe the ones who miss our touch so much
i prayed to a differant god once ,i never ask anything for myself ,and i always prayed for lots of differant people ,but i was never shown anything to keep me faithful ,so the god i believe in now ,i ask for nothing ,its just going on doing what it does ,and i see the bad as well as the good
but it does,nt offer to do things it cant deliver

this is not an attack on anyones believes ,i respect all faiths this is purely my belief,,,xn728 ken

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Hey there... Our belief is similar, if not the same....

Funny enough, I saw this idea in a video game..... FFVII (Lifestream)

I thought it was pretty interesting..... ^_^

shatteredhopes

I like your idea of God!

Postby shatteredhopes » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:12 pm

I, too, used to pray to a different God, and even became ordained as a minister. But, tragedies and "life happens", fast forward to shattered faith. I pray, because I know it activates a network in the brain that can change our attitude and chemistry, and the energy of our thoughts just might travel through the universe and have an impact. But I no longer have a God that substantially intervenes in human affairs when I see genocides and famines and know on a more microscopic scale what has happened to me...

But I pray to whatever God there might be, because as I stand in awe of the majesty of the universe, I choose to take a leap that there just might be something good, loving, caring that will respond in some way. I am confident there is something negative, too, a force....so I choose to believe there is something good as well.

Thanks for the topic! I appreciate your concept of God.

xn728

thank you

Postby xn728 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:34 pm

i to beileve in my god as ive explained ,i feel we are all part of a life force
in life and in death ,in life we are what we are now ,and in death i think we form part of the very presance that we lived in ,the earth the sea ,
the air etc ,hence when people lose a loved one they may say i felt a presance ,i think that we or our force witch drove us in life surrounds our loved ones after our death ,and if our force has no loved ones on earth it just becomes part of the general force of nature, my thoughts feel free to disagree, i would just add to that ,man fears the apocolipse,but it is upon us already ,we destroy the very place we need to survive ,man sould turn around and look a little harder at what he has done .it wont be four devils
horseman it will be a stelthy but slow end ,,,,,xn728 you seem very knolegable ,and you may guess from my spelling i am no schollar,but i am true and sincere,and i cherish the gift of having many freinds here .and i will add you to that list ,,,,,,,,,,xn728

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Believing in 'my God' doesn't mean I must read a book of old, attend a church, live in fear.

'My God' is loving and caring, kind and gentle, one that doesn't judge me, encourages me and is with me. 'My God' lives in my heart and mind.

Not sure if this really has anything to do with this thread, but felt I would type it just the same.

((((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))))

xn728

ok i know

Postby xn728 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:07 pm

thats nice girl ,we,ll you can see what i think ,i feel if i were to die ,i would surround fran and the girls ,im sure they would know i was with them .
i would laugh with them ,and cry with them ,hurt with them to ,i would be the very air they would breath ,i would feel there happines ,and if this is to be so then maybe i will one day find peace ,,oh warmie ,i cry so easily
.....................thanks girl,,,,,,,,,ken

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:36 pm

((((((((((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))))))))))

Whatever belief we have, feel it is good that we do have that.

Warmie

xn728

THANKYOU WARMIE

Postby xn728 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:57 pm

YES I DO HAVE THESE THOUHGTS AND I DO BELIEVE IN THEM
IT WOULD BE NICE TO BE FREE IN DEATH ,AND TO BE AROUND THE ONES I LOVE , THEY COULD FEEL MY TOUCH IN THE RAIN THAT FALLS ON THERE FACES ,AND PHERHAPS HEAR MY VIOCE ON THE WIND ,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,THANKS AGAIN ,,,GIRL ,,,,,KEN

,,,HOW MUCH LONGER WILL I HAVE TO PAY ,,,,,,,NO MORE PLEASE,,,,,,

Return to “Your Story”