My opinions are not worth anything

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

useranonymous

My opinions are not worth anything

Postby useranonymous » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:01 am

Whether or not my husband realises it, he's shouted at me alot and got irate when I think we should do something and he doesn't, but if he doesn't want something then that's how it is and I have to stop talking about it. He's done this to me for 12 years now. He thinks I worry too much and fall into a pit full of negativity. He's arrogant and stubborn and gets irate easily. The latest argument was I think out daughter should see a speech therapist soon and he said he doesn't agree and we should stop talking about it and I'm it saying it because of what everybody else when I don't know what other parents do. And he says I repeat myself. He didn't ask about my personal reasons until I finally managed to say after him raising his voice while I'm silently crying. He wouldn't let me finish a particular sentence about three times. He makes me cry alot. No wonder I feel my voice should not speak. I can't talk to his family as it will piss him off I went behind his back. I feel I don't love him as much now and he asks why I'm not that affectionate anymore. Well him making me feel my voice is worthless is one of them

Return to “Your Story”