Alone

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Karola

Alone

Postby Karola » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:00 pm

I am 38 single with low pay job woman . I will never imagine that I will be alone without family kids and being nobody . Every single day I am sad and just want to cry. No one ever wants me to date etc . I can’t find my reason to go . I am thinking about staff all the time . I used to was thinking I can do and have everything but I am most likely to stupid and not worth to have anything . I am pretending in front of my parents siblings family that I am ok. But I am not . I am slowly dying from inside and can’t grasp my days anymore . It’s too late for me to have my own family etc so what’s the point

Prycejosh1987

Re: Alone

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:09 pm

Karola wrote:I am 38 single with low pay job woman . I will never imagine that I will be alone without family kids and being nobody . Every single day I am sad and just want to cry. No one ever wants me to date etc . I can’t find my reason to go . I am thinking about staff all the time . I used to was thinking I can do and have everything but I am most likely to stupid and not worth to have anything . I am pretending in front of my parents siblings family that I am ok. But I am not . I am slowly dying from inside and can’t grasp my days anymore . It’s too late for me to have my own family etc so what’s the point

Its a sad story to hear. Look at susan boyle she was the same as you. Shes a success and has a boyfriend. It is not too late to think you can do everything, I do wish that you would of overcame your negative thoughts and take the necessary actions to get what you want. Overcome your doubts and try different things. For some online dating is a success others end up marring a one night stand. Others get asked out randomly on the street. There are TV shows devoted to love. There are many things you can do to change the situation. Life is definitely what you make it. Only you have the power to change your life. No one can do it for you.

Return to “Your Story”