Please help me I’m being abused

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Aspooky

Please help me I’m being abused

Postby Aspooky » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:31 am

hi Im Emily and I’m 17 I’m being mentally and physically abused by my parents
I know this is going to sound dumb but here’s my Recent story my mom has always yelled at me but recently a week ago my mom yelled at me over a lil toy in the car I didn’t go get Bec it was -2 out and I never said no but I recorded her audio of her screaming at me and so the next day I had a doctors appointment and I wanted to go with my boyfriend and I ask and my mom snapped on me and yelled and told me to go or whatever her words and I walked away got in the car and she texts me that my boyfriend has to go home he’s from another state mind this it was my birthday the other day and so he was here for my birthday and our one year and so I’m balling in the car and my friends also sitting in the car my mom knew this and so we went to the doctor I told them how depressed I’ve been and they let me tell someone what’s going on and I had to call my dad as my boyfriend goes back to my moms he left me and my friend at the hospital cuz that’s what I told my dad and my mom called the cops my aunts was on her way to get me and I had to speak to an officer and my mom lied to my friends that I wasn’t with my aunt and my grandpa on my moms side threatens my boyfriend on a voice mail and then I never got to see my dad cuz he had darts the next night I went to my dads and stayed all fun and I slept there we were really sad and the next day my dad went out to eat with his girlfriend and after they came back it was dark and so he said I’m going to play darts and I said im going to talk to my mom and go get my stuff he left I went to my boyfriends car and cried for an hour cuz I couldn’t do it I was having a huge breakdown and my boyfriend was trying to calm me down and so my dad pulls in after an hour I’m still crying he comes to the window and he yells at me for crying and I yelled at him for it and he yelled at me I told him to leave because he was drunk and he opens the car door and I said stop your scaring me and he grabs my legs and pulls me and I’m in a seatbelt and I’m kicking and he’s hitting me and I’m screaming and crying and kicking my boyfriends on the phone was previously on the phone with his mom but now calling the cops and then I screamed call the cops and my father lets go and slams the car door and I’m freaking out so badly and I hade to go to a gas station and I’m balling my eyes about the police officer pulls up and talks to me I tell them and they do nothing I forgot this but when my dad left he screamed I’m calling your fricking mom you can go the f home but the police write everything the need and leave I had to go to my aunts I called my mom and she didn’t belive me she said my dad said I’m being annoying and I left the house and lied and got mad at my mom but I couldn’t scream and I stayed at my aunts that night now I’m failing school Bec all this and I told my school counselor and nobody’s helping me not a cop or counselor nobody I’ve been really depressed I think I need to go admit myself into a hospital please help me
If anyone can please help me I feel really depressed
Last edited by Aspooky on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

kwieb

Re: Please help me I’m being abused

Postby kwieb » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:32 pm

Im so sorry youre going through this!!!!! And its unfortunate none of the other adults in your life have helped you get out of this situation!! If you think you should admit, do it. Youre not safe at home and may not be safe by yourself. It wont fix things for the long run but it can definitely help right now.

Prycejosh1987

Re: Please help me I’m being abused

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:04 pm

Aspooky wrote:hi Im Emily and I’m 17 I’m being mentally and physically abused by my parents
I know this is going to sound dumb but here’s my Recent story my mom has always yelled at me but recently a week ago my mom yelled at me over a lil toy in the car I didn’t go get Bec it was -2 out and I never said no but I recorded her audio of her screaming at me and so the next day I had a doctors appointment and I wanted to go with my boyfriend and I ask and my mom snapped on me and yelled and told me to go or whatever her words and I walked away got in the car and she texts me that my boyfriend has to go home he’s from another state mind this it was my birthday the other day and so he was here for my birthday and our one year and so I’m balling in the car and my friends also sitting in the car my mom knew this and so we went to the doctor I told them how depressed I’ve been and they let me tell someone what’s going on and I had to call my dad as my boyfriend goes back to my moms he left me and my friend at the hospital cuz that’s what I told my dad and my mom called the cops my aunts was on her way to get me and I had to speak to an officer and my mom lied to my friends that I wasn’t with my aunt and my grandpa on my moms side threatens my boyfriend on a voice mail and then I never got to see my dad cuz he had darts the next night I went to my dads and stayed all fun and I slept there we were really sad and the next day my dad went out to eat with his girlfriend and after they came back it was dark and so he said I’m going to play darts and I said im going to talk to my mom and go get my stuff he left I went to my boyfriends car and cried for an hour cuz I couldn’t do it I was having a huge breakdown and my boyfriend was trying to calm me down and so my dad pulls in after an hour I’m still crying he comes to the window and he yells at me for crying and I yelled at him for it and he yelled at me I told him to leave because he was drunk and he opens the car door and I said stop your scaring me and he grabs my legs and pulls me and I’m in a seatbelt and I’m kicking and he’s hitting me and I’m screaming and crying and kicking my boyfriends on the phone was previously on the phone with his mom but now calling the cops and then I screamed call the cops and my father lets go and slams the car door and I’m freaking out so badly and I hade to go to a gas station and I’m balling my eyes about the police officer pulls up and talks to me I tell them and they do nothing I forgot this but when my dad left he screamed I’m calling your fricking mom you can go the f home but the police write everything the need and leave I had to go to my aunts I called my mom and she didn’t belive me she said my dad said I’m being annoying and I left the house and lied and got mad at my mom but I couldn’t scream and I stayed at my aunts that night now I’m failing school Bec all this and I told my school counselor and nobody’s helping me not a cop or counselor nobody I’ve been really depressed I think I need to go admit myself into a hospital please help me
If anyone can please help me I feel really depressed

Nobody should face abuse of any kind. The fact that your parents are treating you this way is despicable. I wouldnt say your depressed yet but your facing emotional trauma. I guess you could move in with your boyfriend. You should report it to childline if they carry on. Childline will investigate it more than the police. The plice however are supposed to take all cases on. Rake up the evidence against them, through voice record or video record. Police need evidence usually before they take things seriously. They should however investigate the claim, its unusual they did nothing. Move in with a friend, or somebody else.

Return to “Your Story”