I was the lonely one

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Porthletics

I was the lonely one

Postby Porthletics » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:35 am

You should be familiar with that "one kid in your class that never talks" kind of person. I was very much this kind of person throughout my school years. I never exactly found out why I was so heavily ignored, but none of the less, this went on for over a decade. You can imagine how much that would effect me mentally, but to make it worse, during this point occurred various traumatic events, including: Parents divorce, someone threatening my brother's life in front of me at an early age, regularly occuring sleep-related seizures with a slew of uncomfortable symptoms, the death of pets and loved ones, and a horse coming close to killing me. All of this combined with crushing loneliness and complete lack of treatment, made me severely depressed for an extended period at age 11-12, and again years later, starting a couple months ago until now, both times with serious suicidal thoughts, none of which I ever attempted thankfully.

j2415

Re: I was the lonely one

Postby j2415 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:55 pm

Hello,
I’m very sorry to hear about your struggles. Have you tried to seek professional counselling? I hope you can get the help you need to feel better.

Please feel comfortable to post here in the forum, I hope it will bring you relief as you talk about how you feel. May God’s peace and comfort be upon you, please stay strong. Keep us posted. God bless.

Return to “Your Story”