Hello

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

justme277

Hello

Postby justme277 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Hello all, Its been awhile since i felt the need to log on here and vent but ive been really down lately and nothing seems to cheer me up.

One thing thats really got me down lately is people at work who at one time i thought were friends keep going behind my back to the boss telling lies and getting me in trouble. ive never wronged anyone at that place and i makes me think about quiting and moving on to something else but i dont know what i would do career wise and im not really skilled in much of anything else. also if i quit i would be pushing back when i can retire and also be putting my family in a bind. not to mention how the hell bills would be paid in the meantime. i cant seem to find the motivation to do anything other than sit around when im not working and when im at work i dont want to do anything either.

when im home im in a bad mood so my wife gets in a bad mood cause im bringing her down with me. dont really have any real friends to talk to and i feel too embarassed and ashamed to talk about this with my wife so i just hold it inside and the cycle continues. im just so sick of it all. im sick of the cold crappy weather. sick of wanting to do stuff but not doing anything but sitting around. ive probably made no sense at all here but just wanted to vent some of the thoughts that are driving me crazy right now.

aim

Postby aim » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:50 pm

Hi JustMe. Well, I don't really think you should be embarrassed to talk to your wife... does she love you? I'm sure the answer is yes. When you love someone you listen and accept them for what and who they are. No one is perfect, JustMe. Maybe consider trusting your wife enough to talk to her about all this... she can probably give you the strength and loving support you need more than anyone else. Good luck...

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:43 pm

(((((((((((((((((((((( justme ))))))))))))))))))))))

Hi, sorry to hear your being so down. Please come to the chat room, vent, get support and understanding from the chatters. You are always welcome there.

Warmie 8)

Return to “Your Story”