Alone........

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

BloodmoonNexus

Alone........

Postby BloodmoonNexus » Mon May 29, 2017 8:28 pm

I feel alone....... Like no one cares and that I don't matter..... I feel like another statistic in a world full of posers and fakes..... I hate myself so much because of who I am.... I want to change, but every time I try I always fail..... I thought about suicide again today, jumping off the nearby dam, but I didn't. I feel alone and it seems that everything I do I mess up.... I feel like a mistake and I feel like I'm trapped into thinking this way. I'll never have a girlfriend, I'll never have any friends and I'll never make anything with my life..... My family doesn't even want me... My brother stranded me 1000 miles from where I lived while my Dad was in the hospital...... I just want someone to talk too.... I don't know how to PM here, so if you want to talk you can contact me that way....

CitM

Re: Alone........

Postby CitM » Wed May 31, 2017 7:01 pm

Hi! You are not alone obviously because I'm replying to you. Who you are is a person who is having a rough patch. That's what my mom calls these times. I don't know who you are, but one thing I have learned is that very few people are all bad or all good. Most of us are kind of in the middle of that somewhere.

Who you are today, will not be quite the same as who you are tomorrow and I don't mean you'll be a different soul, I mean that the experiences of today will lighten or darken or improve or confuse the direction you want to go in your life. The great thing is that no matter who you are today, you can choose what kind of person you want to work towards starting now, which will improve tomorrow, even if outer circumstances don't change right away.

Never is a long time. Even I cannot see the end of never since space is curved ;). Sorry, physics joke, couldn't resist. But, one of the very important things that I learned was to work towards the characteristics of the type of person you would like as a friend or girlfriend.

What your brother did, I cannot condole, but I'm not going to condemn either and maybe this is a good time for you to begin your new life, your better you, your less alone than you think, stage of life.

Return to “Your Story”