Don't know what to do

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

REW91

Don't know what to do

Postby REW91 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:16 am

So anyone would think things are going well for me at the moment, I'm engaged and getting married 2015, just got our own palce and have a job i like.

But every day i feel so much sadness and dread. I struggle going through day to day life and I don't even really know why.
There is so much going on through my mind yet I can't tell the people I care about because they don't understand.

I've been writing a letter about my feelings for a while now and reading through it, it all sounds so stupid but it makes me upset to see the madness that is going through my head.

I would love for just 1 day to feel normal and happy but there is always something that brings me down.

jvincent

Postby jvincent » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:15 pm

I am not an expert on this but I see a lot of people in my work , and you would be amazed at how many people feel this way and have talked about it to me.

I have not herd of one answer for everyone unfortunately. I have herd people talk about their problem being tied to anything from Body chemistry, food allergies , excess buildup of cortisol and stress chemicals. I assume a lot of people are grabbing at straws until they fix it. But many have done very well.

I have known people who have felt like that and just changing their diet and sticking to an exercise program and fixed it.
Some have had bad hormone imbalances And fixed it that way.
I know others who the stress of change even good change sent them over the edge into depression. Some had mental/emotional needs that was not being filled and had to change some focuses in their life to lift the feelings of depression. I hope you can get help and figure it out. It sounds like you have some amazing things to look forward to coming up.

Return to “Your Story”