ECT saved me from Alcoholism and Depression.

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

alanb

ECT saved me from Alcoholism and Depression.

Postby alanb » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:10 pm

Hi from South Africa,
I survived the double whammy of Alcoholism and Depression. It was a close call. ECT to the rescue. Not for everyone but it sure sorted me out. Any similar stories out there? The full story is on my blog at http://alcoholism-alifesentence.blogspot.com/ Not pretty but true. There is hope for everyone.
Regards
alanb
Image[/img]

hey-its-ok

Postby hey-its-ok » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:49 pm

Wow, you have got quite a blog site there Alan, i didn't know its so hard to STAY out of alcaholism after you have come out of it... i suppose its like drug addicts and those who smoke cigrettes and quit, i heard that its so easy to fall back into those habbits...

anyway, you have done a good job Alan, i'm so happy to see that, keep up the good work! Cheers.

Droney_74

Re: ECT saved me from Alcoholism and Depression.

Postby Droney_74 » Wed May 31, 2017 6:11 am

Good to hear that you are out of depression now. My friend was also in depression and started consuming alcohol. Searched online for famous suboxone treatment virginia beach clinic and took her there. They started her treatment and soon she was happy to be normal.

CitM

Re: ECT saved me from Alcoholism and Depression.

Postby CitM » Wed May 31, 2017 7:04 pm

I believe it!! I hope that does it for you and that you don't have to keep getting ECT.

Return to “Your Story”