Clairvoyant/other abilities, with depression/panic disorderT

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

4EverMe

Clairvoyant/other abilities, with depression/panic disorderT

Postby 4EverMe » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:03 am

So, I haven't had much of a response to these issues, which leads me to believe that (atleast on this site) I'm alone with this type of stress- something I haven't quite learned how to 'deal with.'

Yes, I'm at my wits end. Anyone with helpful, meaningful advice??

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:09 am

Hello 4everme,
How have u been?
I am sorry i couldn't reply to ur PMs. :( There has been a lot of things going on around and within me. I am exhausted mentally more than physically. I ll definitely reply to them in a while.

4everme, don't think that there is some "issue" with u that is leading u to feel alone. It is just the matter of how we perceive or how we look at the picture...the whole picture rather than just a clip.
I am not sure 4everme, but i think, I can understand why u might have been feeling this way!
Sitting alone at couch, watching tv or doing household work, or dealing with ur health issues and other problems all alone...sometimes feeling like "hey i am not dependent on anyone. I can take care of myself and i am proud of that" but then at other times feeling like someone just hold ur hands and say "what happened?? Share it with me?" or just to lean on someone's shoulder and drift away to sleep without saying any word.

After going through a lot in ur life, u still have maintained urself, more than enough to understand everyone and to guide everyone with so much of warmth.

May be i am looking at ur state in a completely different way. I don't mean to force my own perception. But i want u to share ur thoughts more clearly. I want to understand.
And 4everme, u r not alone. Okay.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:41 am

Hi Sara,
It's great to hear from you so soon after my renewed post!
Also, thank you for the kind things you said to me with obviously much thought...

You wanted me to explain more? (something I deal with)? Well, some would call me a "psychic medium," with " clairvoyance." These are extremely difficult to live with, esp., by myself...

I put out a detailed post, a few months back, but didn't get many in the number of responses.

As of now? I have to get some sleep, but will surely check back in a bit to see if you or others may respond.
I sure do hope!

P.S My abilities of discernment may be gifts from God, but can be taxing/overwhelming, nonetheless!

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:34 am

Hi again,
u said u had posted a thread related to urself. Plz can u tell me about it's title name??
Because it is months old....so won't be able to find it easily.
I Want To help u, 4everme.
Sara.

siadamia

hi can u

Postby siadamia » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:55 am

hi..
can u please explain all from starting..
i want to help you..
u r not alone !

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:06 am

Hi, and thank you both.
I wrote a post a few months back called: A Clairvoyant With Depression/Panic Disorder.
This explains more in detail what I've experienced, though I am beginning to learn to control my abilities more. (I think). Clairvoyance is only one of these abilities. There's so much, in the way of details, that I hope my thread is found!!

Ieris

Postby Ieris » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:24 am

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:49 am

Hi leris,
I just found it, and pulled it up.
But, thank you for helping! You were nice to do so. :-)

Ieris

Postby Ieris » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:30 pm

You're welcome :)

Return to “Your Story”