op

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

loneranger17

op

Postby loneranger17 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:38 am

Last edited by loneranger17 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shmuel

Postby shmuel » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:07 pm

Hi and hugs Loneranger17..thanks so much for being so honest and open about your present situation.While we are on the theme of being honest and open... let me say what I think... you are not a bad person.
I´m not just saying that because its easy and expected..I`m saying that because thats what I feel after reading your post

Not being accpeted by peers,teachers and whats worse to me and extremly frightening... not being accepted by your own parents is as you`ve experienced, a world that invites and nutures an "I don`t care no more,it can`t get worse" attitude.

It sounds to me that you are feeling really isolated and alone.Living in a world that hates you for being there.A world that says you are a pain in the ass.
I can`t give a magic word that`ll make you lose that feeling.. but there are a few down to earth things we can do.

Main thing is get support,feel support.
Get it in ya head and heart that there are people that understand and accept you and can support you.
Now we have to find them.
So where do we start looking?
1. your local Doc... be as honest with the Doc as you have been here... if she/he is any good then some sort of support/help will start.
2. Local support groups - any anxiety or depression support groups in your area?
3. Online support groups... thats us ;)But you could surf around and look at other forums too.
What I´m saying is don`t feel isolated...even if your real world of peers and parents,teachers is misunderstanding you.
Find those who accept you as you... the rest will fall into place.
You need to feel loved and supported and you`ve started already by being a part of this community.
Hope I managed to get a few of my thoughts and feelings across to you loneranger17?
This is not a cure its the beginning of a friendship... we`ll get through this Loneranger17

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:42 pm

Loneranger17 you are NOT AT ALL A BAD PERSON!! More than anything those around you their the bad people. You have done nothing wrong to deserve what you are and have been going through. You have come to the right place and I am so glad to see you have not given up and took the initiative to look up this site. You are a strong person, don't give up the hope and don't let others think its you that is at fault.
A huge hug for you hun (((((((((((((((((((Loneranger17)))))))))))))))))))))

MoMac

Postby MoMac » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:59 am

:) Loneranger, no-one deserves the treatment you have explained and it does not in any way make you a bad person. (((((((((loneranger)))))))))). I'm glad you've spoken out about this and I hope your situation improves for you soon.

I'll be thinking of you loneranger.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:51 pm

((((((((((((((((( Loneranger )))))))))))))))

Thank you for sharing, I know it had to be difficult to put it into words.

Here you will get respect and support. So please continue venting, posting, expressing yourself.

Warmie 8)

Return to “Your Story”