My Pathetic Life

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Deep Blue Sea

My Pathetic Life

Postby Deep Blue Sea » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:33 pm

I'm Deep Blue Sea in my early 40s. I'm suffering from depression b/c of my life experience I had in the past that was so pathetic.. I've been verbally abused several times by my family and the people outside. I was picked on at school, I got hit a few times by my parents, been recently backstabbed by my closest friends, never been in a sexual relationship, I always get rejected by men ever since High School, I'm always getting hassled at my job. I'm 40 and still living with my mom and sister. I thought of suicide several times and it might turn into action. I went to several therapist none of them helped me.. I wake up every morining asking myself why am I alive in the first place. Now I'm a bitter person, I ignore people, I have a bitter attitude, I'm not a friendly person b/c of this B.S. I'm going through. People in this world can be so cruel :twisted: that's Y I feel so much like hell. Hopefully this forum might help me a little bit. I'm really suffering :cry:
Last edited by Deep Blue Sea on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:57 pm

Im so sorry to hear about what your going through Deep Blue Sea. If it helps, you still have not given up hope and you came on this site for a reason. Hang in there! (((Deep Blue Sea)))

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:57 pm

((((((((((((((((( Deep Blue Sea )))))))))))))))

Welcome to the forums. Sending a hug to help you a little. Hope you join the chat room. Really a wonderful place with caring people that do know about depression. Hope to see you there.

Warmie/Jeanie13 8)

Katietron

Postby Katietron » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:27 am

Hi and welcome, its lovely to see you here.

loneranger17

Postby loneranger17 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:32 am

I understand what your going through. Just keep stroung. What they want is for you to give up hope and fail. Don't let them win!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:39 am

(((((((((((( Deep Blue Sea )))))))))))))))))))

Do understand what you have gone through, life hasn't been the greatest for myself. Just re-reading and noted you hadn't posted for a while. Hope all is well. Take care

Warmie 8)

Perrin Crane

I hear yah

Postby Perrin Crane » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:42 pm

Sounds like things are going pretty bad. At least you have a place to live. I've been homeless for a year. I hang out at this library all day and sleep with bugs. Strangly enough, I am no more depressed than I was when I had a lot of material things, and a place to live. I'm 28. You're 40. Maybe it gets better. I don't know. At least that's what Oprah thinks.

rlemay

Postby rlemay » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:36 pm

Hang in there deep blue.

The poem you included reminded how long the nights can be. When I was on the edge the nights were so long I thought I would go mad before the sun rose again.

You are not alone.

TeardropJane

Postby TeardropJane » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:37 pm

I'll say this again:

Death is the easy way out. We are stronger than that, yes?

If you are not alive,
You can't laugh,
You can't hope,
You can't cry,
You can't suffer,
You can't kick a vending machine,
You can't smell the bacon.

Quotes as simple as these have helped me, I hope that they help you too.
I give you my hugs and comfort as you make it through these tough times, as we all make it through these tough times.

Return to “Your Story”