stuck

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

MoMac

stuck

Postby MoMac » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:13 pm

Where have I been all my life. I'm so shy I have missed out on so much. I'm completely out of touch with people. I don't have a clue how to talk to them and it's taken me 25 years to realise this. I've had a hard life but...why'd I make it harder by being hard on myself? I'm stuck.

Feathertail

Re: stuck

Postby Feathertail » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:45 am

MoMac wrote:Where have I been all my life. I'm so shy I have missed out on so much. I'm completely out of touch with people. I don't have a clue how to talk to them and it's taken me 25 years to realise this. I've had a hard life but...why'd I make it harder by being hard on myself? I'm stuck.

Hey MoMac , I remember you from chat :) , I also am almost out of touch with everyone , it takes time but if you slowly start talking to people again e.g close friends and family , it makes life a lot easier. (((((( MoMac ))))))

Feathertail xxxxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:30 pm

((((((((((((((((( MoMac ))))))))))))))))))))

Talked with you in chat room, enjoyed that. Hope you will continue posting here and going into chat room.

Think we are all hard on ourselves. Trust in yourself and believe in yourself as much as you can, know there are others that feel the same way.

Hope to chat with you soon.

Warmie/Jeanie 8)

cec

Postby cec » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:39 pm

hi and welcome

this is certainly a place where you will find people who understand. Just share as you can I hope you find this a place where you can finally meet wonderful people

cec

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:36 am

(((((((((((((((( MoMac )))))))))))))))

We tend to be the hardest on ourselves, like our own worst enemy. What I have come to realize, so you aren't alone. Glad you posted.

Warmie/Jeanie 8)

Return to “Your Story”