Continuation

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

georgiapeach

Continuation

Postby georgiapeach » Sun May 11, 2008 12:15 am

ok well i posted a couple weeks ago about how i have 2 amazing ppl in my life i dont' wanna lose... well guess what i jynxed it and lost one to a horrible situation... it's very painful in my heart to cope with the loss of a great friend but what can i do. she asks me to leave her be and i do but she still contacts me to yell at me for false information. well atleast i still have the other one that if i really ever lost her i'd cry for days because she means so much to me and i care for her so much. wow this is way to much stress i've had put on me. i wish i could get into detail to let the pain i feel out but it's best to keep it behind closed doors. As long as i don't lose my best friend i have right now (i'm sure they'll eventually read this) i'll be ok. she makes me so happy i love it... ok all jjust thought i'd keep it updated that i jynxed myself majorly... and it hurt but i'm sure the hurt will disappear in time just need to give my heart time to mend and heal itself properly... i'm sure most of this was my sleeping pills talking sorry if i didn't make any sense :?: <----me right now
~Georgiapeach~

shmuel

Postby shmuel » Sun May 11, 2008 10:32 am

Hi there {{{{georgiapeach}}}}
it makes me sad to hear about your distress and anguish.
You don`t really say much about what has exactly happenend and thats ok.. as you said "best to keep it behind closed" and I respect that.
What makes me feel hopeful for you is that you have stayed in touch with us here.. you have shared your thoughts... and that should comfort you also ;) just a little.
It`s such a personal situation you are going through... just keep in touch..
Just a short message .. to tell ya I/we care.... and I don`t bite either :D
My last thought - don`t you dare feel alone and lost... sometimes maybe... but not now!
Hope ya understanding what I`m babbling about... sees ya soon

true-blue

i feel your pain

Postby true-blue » Sun May 11, 2008 8:16 pm

i do believe that i can read behind the lines as i know you quite well. therefore i understand the pain you are in. please right more so i will know how you are doing, ok?

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:21 pm

(((((((((((((( Peach )))))))))))))))))

Think things are changing for the better for you at the moment. So happy they are.

Warmie/Jeanie 8)

Return to “Your Story”