new and need help

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

freddie10

new and need help

Postby freddie10 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:06 pm

I'm new and need help. Thought about calling places but do not want my phone number out there. I don't trust people anymore and don't want to explain too much of my problem right now. I can't find a job because of what happened and very few people if any seem to care at all. I don't have contact with people other than 2 or 3 and I don't tell them what I'm really thinking or feeling. I don't know how; hate asking for help. No health insurance otherwise I might be talking to someone.

freddie10

Postby freddie10 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:12 pm

I should have said what Im looking for. Is there any place out there that I could go for help that is anonymous and tell me what I can do? I don't know what I need.

freddie10

Postby freddie10 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:17 pm

After looking over the site more thoroughly it's obvious this isn't the place for help. Very few responses. Thanks anyway.

dougsan

Postby dougsan » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:51 am

You jumped to the wrong conclusion. This could be the right place to get an answer but you can't expect people to be waiting for your post.

Anonymity can be maintained by calling a suicide hotline, if your problem is severe enough. Or you can make an appointment to speak with a mental health worker or a therapist. But you can't expect a sit down without opening up about what is causing your difficulty.

Specific agencies could be recommended if we knew what country or US state you lived in and what your problem is, in general terms. There are people here for you if you'll give us half a chance.

Return to “Your Story”