it happened yesterday (triggering)

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

AmberRose

it happened yesterday (triggering)

Postby AmberRose » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:12 pm

I was feeling really down yesterday, so I decided to go to the park where I live to go on a little walk. While I was walking, I felt the presence of someone behind me, so i turned around and that's when he rushed me and put me on the ground. I don't even know what he looked like, but I know he was hispanic. That's all I remember of him. Since I broke my foot, i felt so helpless. I can't run away when I am in a cast. He threw me to the ground and took all of my clothes off :'( I am not or did not go to the hospital. This has happened to me before and I can't take the embarrassment. I don't know what to do anymore. Why do I keep allowing this to happen to me? I don't understand. Someone tell me what I have been doing wrong? I can't take this anymore

goodwillhunting

your not wrong, he is

Postby goodwillhunting » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:15 pm

when you think your wrong for walking in the park to get some air and someone takes advantage of you, he is wrong not you. The guilt you feel by being taken advantage of is a part of your mind trying to deal with this creep.
Bad things happen to good people there is no shame for you in what happened just the after effects of some person forcing themselves into your life with anger and hatefulness. Dont try to handle this alone. No police ,okay, call a hot line and speak with women who have been through this. You can be anonomous and not give your name. There are no right words for what happened but you are not alone and do not want this to be your life story. Please take some time and think about speaking to another woman. Best wishes.

Return to “Your Story”