about me

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

rizard

about me

Postby rizard » Sat May 07, 2011 6:33 pm

I'm 17, a male and on my final year of school.

I havent done anything with my life since 2006, im at school sitting with a bunch of people so i dont feel alone, but i dont really like them, my old friends dont seem to be interested in me anymore, i've txted them asking if we can hang out but they dont seem to care. I have 2 friends out of school that im reasonably close to, but they're always busy and im lucky to see them once a month.

At home i cant talk to my family about how i feel, i dont want them to be worried about me.

I usually enjoy being alone and dont really think about my problems (which i think is good) but for the past week it's been hard, i usually play an online game that i really enjoy which keeps me busy, but i've suddenly lost interest in it, well everything actually :cry: i'm forcing myself to eat food, read books, watch tv, play video games so i dont concerntrate on this horrible burning feeling in my chest and this bad feeling in my throat (it makes me need to drink water all day).

I go out for walks and get exercise to stay healthy though.

What should i do? i cant talk to my parents about it, theres no one at school i can talk to, all i can do is talk to this girl on msn (which is the only thing i look forward most days)

living like this sucks, i see other people with others to talk and i see myself alone and i think its so unfair, why should no one care about me? I'm nice to people, lend them what i have if they need them, offer my food to people that dont have any, i dont brag to people i try my best to treat people nicely. I feel like i should just kill myself so that i dont have to endure another 70 or so years of life this pathetic. Theres so much i havent done though, i want to move out and live by myself and do what ever i like whenever i like, go to university and get a good job, meet a girl and have a decent life. But in reality i cant see myself there anytime in the future.

Help me please someone

loliowe

Postby loliowe » Thu May 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Hi Rizard

You are right you are only 17 and there is so much to experience in life that you should be concentrating on plenty. As far as girls, well relationships do not create themselves. It takes spending time around someone and developing the friendship and relationship. Constantly make it a point to say hello and ask how they are and they become used to it and if you're not there then they want to know what's going on with you.

You sound like a very articulate and intelligent young man, let that part of your personality shine through and confidence always looks better than insecurity. Put your strengths forward. Get out say hello, you never know what just hello can start.

Always be able to talk to family about anything. We are all too busy in our own problems to sometimes even see them within someone else but do not think that they are not concerned, they just dont know. Life is moving so fast for you teenagers now a days that you all seem to want life to go as fast when really it shouldn't. God does things in his own timing when we are really ready for the things we ask for. Be prayerful and enjoy the wait. Life is worth it.

Loliowe

Return to “Your Story”