Why?

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

treshun95

Why?

Postby treshun95 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:08 pm

My name is Darius im 15, life has been pure hell for me im constantly bullied laughed at and much more for no apparent reason at all...
Before you ask yes im seeing a therapist but i just moved out of town and i only see him every two weeks (not good enough)
Ive tried to seek help at the school im at but even the principal doesnt believe me and thinks im just a liar, I have no friends my family hates me and on top of that I have chronic depression.

Someone help me

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Hello treshun95,

Welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear the situation you are in. Here we have no professional services, we are just peer support.

Perhaps try to get to in to seeing your doctor, more if possible, for just awhile. So you can settle in to your new surroundings and get the professional help you are needing. Speak with your parents about it, a member or your church a youth group or a teacher?

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Warmsoul

MCarol

Hi Darius

Postby MCarol » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:55 am

I am sorry that you are suffering Darius. I have had depression for many years and I know how people can be so mean. They just do not understand our illness and so they deny it exists. I am new here but from looking around at everything offered here I am feeling that I can find comfort here. I think this is a good place for people like us to come for the support we don't get in our lives. I hope you are able to feel some comfort from my email.
Take care, MCarol

be11a

Postby be11a » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:25 am

Hi Darius -

I'm sorry you are having so many problems. Seems like a lot of stuff always happens at once, but given everything you've been dealing with its no surprise to me that you also have depression. I think back to my high school days and some kids were bad then too, but I think things have only gotten harder for kids now. As my peers and I all grew up through high school and then college, things did get better because most of the kids I grew up with stopped being so petty or just moved on. And families are always difficult...I didn't even start to get along with my Mom until after I moved away from home. So hang in there and keep doing the things that are good for you like seeing your counselor. I'm going to think positive for you that better days are ahead.

I hope things get better for you soon. Come back and let us know how you're doing - we care.

Bella

zs158

Postby zs158 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Hi Darius.

In My Local Area We Have A Support Group That Meets Once A Week, I Find It Really Useful. Is There Not Anything Like That Near You?

Hope You Find Something Or Someone Decides To Listen To You. Always Here If You Need It

xxx

loliowe

Postby loliowe » Thu May 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Hello Darius

I know being 15 can be rough already but feeling as if you have no one to connect with can really seem lonely. Take the advice about seeing your doctor more often if it is possible. Also know that your family does not hate you. We as people are all going through our own personal issues and trying to deal with that which we have to do and at times it seems that we are too caught up with what we have to do and dont take enough time to spend time with each other. I am sure if you let your family know how you're feeling and that you need someone to interact with maybe they can begin to plan things with you or get you into a youth organization. There are many programs over the summer that are not like the atmosphere of school and kids are less prone to be so cruel and ugly and there are always counselors and elders arounnd to mediate. Im sure you will find many friends in an environment like such. Enjoy this summer and let your inner you get out a bit. Much love
Loliowe

Return to “Your Story”