I cant think straight!!~

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

AndreaCoe

I cant think straight!!~

Postby AndreaCoe » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:15 pm

my mind is full of clouds im crazy i know it funny i cant feel anything right now i could get shot and not feel it. My mom is at work so i have none to talk to. My voice is cracking i need help, God ii just wish i was in a institution were i'd be safe. I struggle not to hurt myself. I dont cut myself. If i were to harm myself i'd be suicide nothing less i dont want scars i dont wantlong lasting pain. My mind in unclear. I feel like im fading away, being taken over by a demon. Help!!!

xn728

SORRY ANDREA

Postby xn728 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:24 pm

andrea,,i know in pain ,we have spoken so many times before ,your so young ,i can only give you a few words of comfort ,you know you can talk to us here ,but if your still having the same problems ,then you need some professional help i wish i could shine a light that you could follow and lead you to the help you need ,but sorry i cant ,,it makes me feel hopeless that i cant help you ,we can only carry you in our thoughts give
you a little advice ,and hope our words give you a little hope and comfort
stay safe andrea ,,be strong ,,,,,hugs xn728

Monty

Postby Monty » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Andrea,

I think that it is a good idea that Ken had, that you look for professional help.

Sometimes the family doctor is a good place to start.

It sounds like you are very young. I am not sure if you are in school or not, maybe you could go to see the guidance counsellor for help. S/he might be able to point you on the right direction to a psychiatrist or psychologist.

Don't know how good a relationship that you have with your parents, if you could talk to them.

I am an adult and have often phoned the Crisis Line and talked to them when it seemed like there was no one else around.

I am worried about you because you are obviously very troubled and sometimes when we are in that state, we don't think as clearly as we normally would.

If you find that it is difficult to talk to anyone else, keep posting to us. We are always around to listen.

Your posts will be read.

Return to “Your Story”