My Only Friend Just Betrayed Me

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

LonelyEvilChild

My Only Friend Just Betrayed Me

Postby LonelyEvilChild » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:24 pm

I feel horrible right now.

I used to smile my pain away, but now that the only person that ever comforted and made he smile has betrayed me also.

We used to be a trio, until 'Sisa' started acting bitchy and ignored us for months.

That's when we told her that we didn't want to be friends with her. We held on to our friendship, but Sisa was the one who pushed us away.

And now she has a new best friend named Sophia.

Now Kelleux and I are all alone. But we'd still stand up as long as we had each other.

[i]thats what I thought

[/i]one time, I saw Kel go to the Library...

"what are you gonna do there? You hardly even read!" I joked. She glared at me.

"sorry about that then! Smartass. Well then Im off." she said sarcastically.

That caught me off-guard. SHE HARDLY DOES THAT! I was confused. I noticed how she was slowly changing this past week, and because I was a curious person that time. I followed her.

"curiousity DOES kill the cat" why? Because I saw her and Sisa, TOGETHER. Laughing like they never fought in the beginning.

I can't believe they were friends again! and the fact that they've been meeting again. And that they didn't even bother to let me know nor join.

And now, Kelleux is ignoring me, since she said that I treat her like shit. If that's the case, then I guess this 'friendship' wasn't gonna work out in the end.

Return to “Your Story”