Keeping Track of Recent/New Posts

How to improve the forums – alternatively visit our contact page.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

crystalgaze

Keeping Track of Recent/New Posts

Postby crystalgaze » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:46 am

I was wondering: Is there a way to keep track of recent posts?

I use the View posts since last visit link quite a bit, but sometimes I just pop in for a few minutes. When I come back the posts that I wanted to look at are no longer under there.

Can an option or something be added to keep track of recent posts for like a week or so, so I don't miss people's posts?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

xn728

HARD FOR ME TO ONIKA

Postby xn728 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:00 am

hi onika ,how you doing ,,i have trouble with this myself ,,all i do is look carefully at the last posting time or date and try to cacth up ,,i even have trouble keeping up with my own ,,thats why im trying to stick to the few i have ,,,,its hard sometimes ,specillay when your bouncing of the walls like i have been lately lol ,,its just a case of following the flags i think ,and trying to remember ,,,not been much help have i really ,,sorry
hugs ken xxx PS HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER ,,XXX

xn728

e mail

Postby xn728 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:55 pm

hey onika ,,i can see in profiles you can tick a box and it will notify you of replys in your email ,,,hope this helps ,,,hugs ken xxx

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:53 am

Hey Ken! Thanks!!! : )

I was wondering also about posts where I haven't posted yet. Hopefully, there is a way to store it or set it somehow.

I dah know.... ~shrugs~

hanifkhan

Postby hanifkhan » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:38 am

i have trouble with this myself ,,all i do is look carefully at the last posting time or date and try to cacth up ,,i even have trouble keeping up with my own ,,thats why im trying to stick to the few i have ,,,,its hard sometimes ,specillay when your bouncing of the walls like i have been lately lol ,,its just a case of following the flags i think ,and trying to remember

PixieArmy

Postby PixieArmy » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:48 pm

Hello all,

to keep track of new posts when you log in there is a list of posts that have been updated, they are not necessary new, but means there has been activity on that posts.

Also if you join the boards, posts you haven't read will apear with a flame symbol on the left side.

I advise you also to visit the "unanswered posts" section, you can also find that on the main page, those are posts that are relatively new and haven't been answered, so that may help people don't feel left put :).

Welcome to the forums and thanks for being part of the community, Im Pix and i an a mod here so please don't doubt to PM if you got more questions.

Hugs,

Pix

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”