greef section

How to improve the forums – alternatively visit our contact page.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

emily67

greef section

Postby emily67 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:48 am

hi.

would it be possible to get a section for greef

i think it would be a very active section as greef can play a big role in depression sometimes

anyway thanks for reading

CrazyKiss

Postby CrazyKiss » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:34 pm

Hi Emily67. There is actually a bervement community on one of the chat rooms which u can find if u got onto the chat room by signing in and then clicking on menu, category and then going on one of the chat listed.

I'm not sure if you would find the chat room useful just yet because I know u have only started to feel comfortable on the forums but that's always an option. Hopefully in time u will gain a bit more confidence. I'm not saying u shouldnt try it now but I'm not sure if ur ready.

I know how it feels to be shy. I was shy and never really wanted to know anyone at anytime of my life but u start to change in a person when u grow up and know that u dont need to be scared. I presume ur a teenage at the moment going through mood changes all the time.

The best person u should speak to about this is a mod. You can either do this on the forums or in the main chat room called Depression. That way they can answer ur question and see what they can do.

Good Luck

emily67

Postby emily67 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:32 am

thanks for the reply..

teenager...?

i'm 25, so rather old.

:lol:

well it's old to me seeing as i've all ready been through so much

:lol:

i've not seen a moderator around these forums... do they get on here and who are they?

:?:

thanks again...

PixieArmy

Postby PixieArmy » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:45 pm

Hello emily, I am a mod for the forums.

As CrazyKiss say we have a grief chatroom you are welcomed to join.

Some grief related post I've seen on boards like: Expressions, and Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages.

Though we don't have an specific board for grieving, if you have stories you wish to share or need support on that topic im sure you could post what you need on either board.

Hope you are getting the help you need here.

Hugs,

Pix

emily67

Postby emily67 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:53 am

PixieArmy wrote:Hello emily, I am a mod for the forums.

As CrazyKiss say we have a grief chatroom you are welcomed to join.

Some grief related post I've seen on boards like: Expressions, and Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages.

Though we don't have an specific board for grieving, if you have stories you wish to share or need support on that topic im sure you could post what you need on either board.

Hope you are getting the help you need here.

Hugs,

Pix

it's good to hear from you.

thank you for your post. i will do that

great forum, btw. i've been looking for something like this for a while

Kambaxia

greef section

Postby Kambaxia » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:56 am

How about an abandoned autos section? I think it would be cool to see what kind of cars turn up in different parts of the world. I have three Mach 1 Mustang, unidentified pickup, and an Indian-looking motorcycle abandoned on my block alone

If you beloved this posting and you would like to receive far more data relating to Can I rent with a 500 credit score or What is a good income to rent ratio kindly stop by our own website

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”