Anyone Using Alkaline Reset?

News and discussion.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

cgaze2

Anyone Using Alkaline Reset?

Postby cgaze2 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:10 pm

Hi everyone! I wasn't sure where to put this, but: Is anyone using Alkaline Reset?

I came across this lifestyle after attending a webinar. I think it's been helping. So far I went from a size 18 to a 16 that's falling off of me. The thing is: My weight has remained virtually the same, but my tummy shrank & so did my thighs a bit. The ring that could only fit well on 1 finger is too big & looks to fall off now. I have polycystic ovary syndrome & have had difficulty over the years dropping weight.

Alkaline Reset helps to detox your body, balance your hormones, get the nutrients you need, etc. You know how everyone says eat vegetables? Well, I wasn't eating ENOUGH. Perhaps it is a repeat of things said in the past, but I was really able to understand how my body works even more.

My 1 takeaway from the webinar was to eat a side salad before your meal each time you eat. I already had gone virtually carb free after just merely eating some rice would aggravate my seizure symptoms. (It didn't matter what kind of rice it was: organic, natural, white, seasoned, basmati, brown)

I started walking recently also & now I'm trying to drink more water everyday.

Return to “Mental Health News”