Im a loner and a failiure.

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, cj-, BlueGobi, Moderators, Frame

lost-soul

Im a loner and a failiure.

Postby lost-soul » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:38 pm

I dont have a whole lot of friends, and my family and i hardly ever see eachother, particularly my parents. Theyre divorced, my dad on one hand works nights while my mother is constantly in the hospital. I dont socialize with others all that much and i havent had a date in years. I tend to hate society in general including myself. I tend to be my own worst critic and i tend to see more of my faults rather than positive things about me as i scoff and loath humanity. I was thinking about going to college but signing up for it has been stressful so thats not gonna happen. Im under subsidized housing with a part time job i dont enjoy. Not to mention i suffer from aspergers, GAD, and bipolar. Plus i figured out that im a pre diabetic so thats not helping. Pkus i tend to fear that ill become homeless again because ive been down that road before. I also find enjoyment in things alot less and i hate waking up in the morning especialy when its a work day. I honestly think im in a dead end here with no future at all and that things will only run down hill. Its even gotten to the point where talking to my councilor doesnt even help. My life is mediocore at best and depressing at worst. I cant f****** stand it. Im always bored, broke, miserable and lonely. Im not even concerned about a solution to the problem anymore, i just want a way out of my shell of a body traping my spirit in this bullshit excuse of a life.

Martha07libran

Re: Im a loner and a failiure.

Postby Martha07libran » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:34 am

Hello lost soul,
You,ve been through a lot dear.its very hard to manage to fight things daily like this.If I say I can feel your pain,that would be very less.Only you can understand what you're are going through exactly and no one else. .when you are down to nothing,god is upto something.!! I can understand that you must be drained so much with all these happenings that you wouldn't want to fight anymore.This does happen you feel stuck,you feel only worse would happen further.And you already been to the edge or far more.So you would doubt it.I know you would hate to hear this.Butdon't give up.You don't know your are fighting a lot.and god is seeing everything you feel.You Will come out of this.And things would get positive and good.I know it's hard to believe it when you see you've lost your inner faith and also on god.Its just matter of time dear.I know it's sounds sarcasm at this point.you would have no reason at this point you are standing.Through my experience I can only suggest faith in a higher power helps.Its the past deeds that surround us,and other multiple things.You will be in my prayers.You will come out of this .I don't know how is your feeling about god or a higher power.But it's the the one thing that helps.spirituality helps !. If you don't have good feelings about god right now.You may consider being in nature.I too am into depression.I went to my parents village once.and it helped a lot.i never knew how it healed me.being around trees,sunlight ,grass,birds.Nature has a way of healing.You and only you can help yourself and no one else.and I know too that this doesn't sound fair at this point since you don't have energy left.whenever your in energy part of your day.do keep your physical being good as well.since deficiencies add to more of this.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”