Introduction

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, cj-, BlueGobi, Moderators, Frame

MarieKents

Introduction

Postby MarieKents » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:58 pm

I don't know where to start with whats been going on. Im not someone that opens up much.. I am depressed and I don't know what the cause is..it could be many things. But I ill begin by introducing myself.

I'm 15 years old. I am what you would say is called less fortunate. My family is constantly struggling with bills and there is so much that we Do not have. I am a sophmore in Highschool. I am female. And i am one of 8 children. I am a "middle child." School is important to me. I've always been an A and B student. I work part time at a small town burger king. Our community sucks. I used to be one of the happiest and friendly people you'd meet. But i have gotten depressed over time. I don't know where to start my story. But that is my introduction. I'm nothing special. I'm just me. And I hate myself. So you'll probably hate me to.

tlf777

Re: Introduction

Postby tlf777 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:25 pm

Thank you so much for reaching out and posting. You are somebody, even if you are not feeling like that right now. I understand about the struggle for making ends meet, and know that it is hard. I also understand that gradually over time, things can settle in and really take the winds out of your sails. I would love to talk with you more. You can private message me, or we can continue discussion on this thread. How are you doing today?

Return to “Your Story”