f*** Society!

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, cj-, BlueGobi, Moderators, Frame

lost-soul

f*** Society!

Postby lost-soul » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:42 am

I f****** hate people. They are parasitic, worthless, and the society they live in didnt do a f****** thing for me after all i try to do. I try to better myself every day to improve my life and i just get spit in the face for it. Here i am trying to change into a decent human being while others who are evil get away with shit scott free. And they can do it because of what type of sheild theyre behind, wether it be charity work to make them selves look good, lean within a political spectrum that states they are a force for good to all when prosperity is for the few, or to tote around a holier than thou religion to promote a fake god. When in reality they are sharks that are willing to feast upon their prey. Humans have done it for thousands of years, except from before civilization was created, they were at least more blunt by killing theyre enemies out right. In todays standards its more sophisticated as the all mighty god-like tyrant create laws beneficial for the few, while infrustructure of the corrupt has slaughtered the weak. It was never about whats right or wrong, or who is good or evil. Its just who had strength and power vs. who didnt.

RustyTavern

Re: f*** Society!

Postby RustyTavern » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:22 am

lost-soul wrote:I f****** hate people. They are parasitic, worthless, and the society they live in didnt do a f****** thing for me after all i try to do. I try to better myself every day to improve my life and i just get spit in the face for it. Here i am trying to change into a decent human being while others who are evil get away with shit scott free. And they can do it because of what type of sheild theyre behind, wether it be charity work to make them selves look good, lean within a political spectrum that states they are a force for good to all when prosperity is for the few, or to tote around a holier than thou religion to promote a fake god. When in reality they are sharks that are willing to feast upon their prey. Humans have done it for thousands of years, except from before civilization was created, they were at least more blunt by killing theyre enemies out right. In todays standards its more sophisticated as the all mighty god-like tyrant create laws beneficial for the few, while infrustructure of the corrupt has slaughtered the weak. It was never about whats right or wrong, or who is good or evil. Its just who had strength and power vs. who didnt.

Unfortunately perhaps, you are spot on. You have evolved a little further than average and have thus found yourself alone amongst vipers, sharks & predators.

A liar lawyer QC always tells his clients (before he fleeces them): "there are only two kinds of people: predators & victims- don't be a victim" but this low life liar is backward. There are also emerging a new compassionate human but these will take thousands of years to integrate. That's why I am on this forum.

See Nietsche: Man Alone with Himself.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”