Someone to talk to?

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Depro_

Someone to talk to?

Postby Depro_ » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:24 pm

I've not felt myself for months and months I used to self harm and was depressed I feel I'm out of it but not myself. whatever I try and do it hasn't worked. It just lowers my will and esteem to try and be the person I was. I don't know what's wrong with me and I would rather not know! I'm 15 nearly 16 female and just looking to talk to someone and for them to talk about how they feel whether their, depressed, self harm, mental health ect. Whatever just to talk regularly about there feelings and help each other. I have kik I'm called Depro_ someone of a similar age and female to talk to and for them to talk back about anything and/or everything.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:48 am

Hello Depro_,
What is "kik?"

I'm sorry you've fallen on tough times. Teen years can be rough, even without the hormone issues!

I realize you're looking for someone to converse with who's more your age. I'm a 41 year old female. However, if you switch the four and the one around, that makes me an extremely cool 14 year old!
Yeah, and at 14, I need some advice from somebody who's slightly older- hehe. : )
*I'm not mocking you; just being kinda silly.*

I've been a "cutter, " a few times myself. It's not worth the embarrassment of scars, you know?
What I would hate is meeting someone I seemed to have a lot in common with, our dialogue's going so cool, and then seeing their expression over one of my little scars!
I totally despised how they'd try to pretend they didn't notice, but their face would have that look on it that seemed to say "Oh...what I could've gotten myself into!"
Of course, I can't just hurriedly blurt out, "Oh, you noticed the scar(s) ? Well, that was from like twenty years ago! Things have much improved"
People kinda know that the older it is, the lighter it appears!

It's great you're not self-harming anymore, even though you're dealing with the other issues. Believe me, you don't want a ton of scars.

Please know that if you need to talk, I'm here for you. Maybe, you'll find yourself a friend here who is in your age group- which i hope you do. : ) There ARE teens on this site!

Until then, if you need advice don't hesitate to ask. I have friends of numerous ages, and even those who are 15 to 20 yrs older still seek out my insight on things. It must be because of the crazy life I've lived!
But, it's awesome to be able to help people. : )

LuisSteven

Postby LuisSteven » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:32 am

If you have the symptoms of depression, seek help early for the depression. You should talk to some of your friend whom you trust and can share you problem.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”