too much depressed

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

gulshan

too much depressed

Postby gulshan » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:13 am

I was in relationship with a girl for two years..she used to love me a lot and it got over my head..i used to avoid her but not badly..one day she had to go work and misfortune made it that i was angry with her and cut contact for three days with her..another guy got close to her and she left me..now i just remember how she used to love me..i cant forget her at all..i miss her a lot..

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:26 am

Hey there Gulshan. It's nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums.

I feel so bad for you. Nothing hurts like a broken heart. This is pretty tough to answer because she is with someone else now. Does she seem really happy ? Sometimes when people are hurt or angry they make choices they don't really mean.

Is there a way you could talk to her and explain to her how your feeling ?

gulshan

Postby gulshan » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:32 pm

She seems happy..she cried and said how she could do something like that..on last day we met i sent her message 'slut'..she said if i wouldnt havr said her tht she would forgive me..bt i said tht word in rage..nd still the day after i asked sry by phone and pleaded her to come back to me but she said 'he(her new bf) loves her too much'..i try to forget her..i get involved in social life but to no avail..

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:12 am

Sometimes in anger we say foolish things. I can tell in your heart you didn't really mean it. I'm sorry that things turned out this way. I can tell how much you still care. I wish there was more that I could say to help you.

At least she knows if her situation with him " maybe someday" doesn't work out she still has you there.

I can promise you that my fingers are crossed for you. And I will be thinking about you.

:cry:

Return to “Your Story”