What am I to do with my life?

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

I

What am I to do with my life?

Postby I » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:28 pm

I have been suffering with major depression and other illnesses for over 10 years. All these illnesses (symptoms) ruined my many relationships. I hate myself for having those symptoms which make me lose good friendships and relationships. I am thus left all alone suffering by myself... I really hate it. Recently I drove my new guy away with my symptoms. I can't help thinking same time last year he was so in love with me. And I just chased him away just like that. He now hates me and despises me. He would take any opportunity to humiliate me and make me feel bad in public. And I am at fault driving him to this point. I hate myself, I want to die. I hate myself for making all good things go sour. It's all my fault. I am so good at ruining things for myself, especially things that I find important in my life, things that I need most, things that I treasure. I deserve to die. There's no meaning, no hope in life.

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:14 am

Hey there I. It's nice to meet you. Welcome to the message boards.

There is a meaning to life and that is to be as happy as a person can be since we are only given one life. But when you have depression that chance is ripped away from you and right now my heart goes out to you because you hurt so much.

Depression is never easy. And it's hard on the people we are with as well as ourselves. But when you agree to be in a relationship with someone everything is 50/50. That means people should be willing to also take the bad as well as the good. I am so sorry that so many people you were with let you down when you needed them the most.

If he hates you just because you have depression PLEASE believe me when I say you are much better without someone like that. You need someone in your life that will hold you close and help you UP when you are down.

And there is never any excuse to make fun of someone. It sounds like this guy clearly is the one with the problem not you.

Please don't dwell on someone like him or other people for that matter that drag you down. The longer you dwell on cruel , unfair , insensitive people like him or anyone else that left you keeps you away from finding the warm , wonderful person/people you deserve to be with.

Welcome to the forums. I hope you stay here and keep posting whenever you need to. Because here your not alone , people will never judge you or make fun of you. And you will always find someone that will listen.

You are a beautiful person and someday you will find someone that will make you feel every single bit as beautiful as you deserve.

Love and Hugs , always.

I

Postby I » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:56 pm

JonsDragonEyes

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement!

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Your very welcome !! ( hugs )

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”