Hello everyone

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

beckyod

Hello everyone

Postby beckyod » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:08 pm

Am new, today. I just started on antidepressants 5 weeks ago (am on my second kind). I searched and found this forum - I need to find a happy safe place to share and learn from peoples’ experiences. Thx for allowing me to join.

athena.vhd

Re: Hello everyone

Postby athena.vhd » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:11 am

hello! :D
welcome here.hope u find what ur looking for.

Spleefy

Postby Spleefy » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:26 am

Hi beckyod,

Welcome, beckyod. Thank you for introducing yourself.

This is a wonderful and safe environment to share experiences free of judgment and criticism. Beyond just grabbing some comfort, I think the real value in such forums is learning via other people’s experiences. So you’ve definitely come to the right place. I look forward to learning more about your experiences with depression, including how it affected you, what you do to cope, and any strategies you found useful. The only way we can have hope of overcoming depression is to learn and apply! So look forward to the interactions.

Prycejosh1987

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:48 am

beckyod wrote:Am new, today. I just started on antidepressants 5 weeks ago (am on my second kind). I searched and found this forum - I need to find a happy safe place to share and learn from peoples’ experiences. Thx for allowing me to join.

Hello Becky, i hope you get from what you want on the site. Good luck. Give the antidepressants time to work before switching. I think you should speak to your doctor about your situation so he can help you better.

Return to “New Member Introductions”