Depression

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

ema.idontknow

Depression

Postby ema.idontknow » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:57 pm

tbh I don't know why I'm getting to this point in life. I feel lost. like ive lost all sense of living. In school. I'm in year 9 and year 11 yr 10 and the whole of my year know me for being that 'whore' 'thot' 'the slut' shit things like that and I'm surrounded by a bunch of people that want me to kill myself.
I don't tell my parents because they would just wish I was just a normal child. Ive gotten to the point where I'm bunking off school. sleeping with random people idk and ive just completely lost all my reasons to live. I don't speak to many people I shut myself off from the world and no one cares and tbh it hurts. So so much so this is what ive resorted to.
But like my mums coming and she hates me so I gotta go excuse the shit grammar and stuff. Reply and talk to me cuz I'm lonely uno

KimmyO

Re: Depression

Postby KimmyO » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:23 pm

I'm so sorry you are hurting and depressed! Geez, that sucks and I know you know you are worth more than that and are not a slut. You are not what is done to you and you don't have to give in and be what people call you. Prove them wrong, show them the change in you and what you can be. You are a treasure and valuable, you are loved and worthy of love and respect. You know, there is probably a church near you that you can get free counseling thru and they can help you see a way out of this lifestyle and depression. They can help you see the better way and find joy, even amidst sorrow. Talk to your Mom, she loves you and will help. If you can't, find someone you can reach out to when you are so low. Everyone needs that friend that listens, I did. I found someone wonderful thru church and they are true friends. Do not feel you have to give yourself away, those who take you are just using you. It diminishes you when you give yourself away freely. Wait till someone shows commitment to you and true love. You will be so much happier then, and see life can be good. There are many who have come out of that darkness and are so glad they left that lifestyle. Praying for you! Good things are in your future, I know!

foreverbeach11

Re: Depression

Postby foreverbeach11 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:55 am

Hi ema.idontknow, we all have made mistakes in our lives and we can change our behavior. Have you thought about telling your parents how you are feeling? Your parents love you regardless of what you have done in your past. You have a bright future ahead of you and you can change your behavior from this day forward. Your mum doesn't hate you. Consider talking to her and telling her that you need help. Sometimes going to talk to a professional counselor can help you get rid of some of the guilt you are feeling. You can change and your life will get better. Have you thought about talking to your school counselor? I care about you and your life is important. Have you thought about focusing on school and maybe this would keep you from hanging out with random people. There is hope for your future. Wishing you well.

Return to “Your Story”