this web site

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

travelingjack

this web site

Postby travelingjack » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:41 am

well ive not been here long , BUT think its not the right place

its very quiet on here and not many people are getting replies , why ?
is everyone to shy to reply to stuff or is this web site just not got enough
members to have discussions etc

like prob a lot of you, ive suffered this life for many years and some times as we tent to shut are self away, have no friends ar social circle , so these web sites are good but only if they have enough understanding people wheo want to talk

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:37 am

Hi there TravelingJack. It's really nice to meet you.

I know how you feel. When your hurting so much you want a solution NOW ...right now, because God knows you've been hurting for so long. And it comforts you a lot to know there are others out there so you don't feel so quite alone.

I've read a lot of people's posts on here and want so much to say everything I can to make things better. Sometimes it's hard when you struggle so much you can't even help yourself. And then there are times when you aren't sure exactly what to say and you might get scared because you don't want to say anything that could make someone feel worse.

I don't think anyone in here are professionals at helping others. We are just pretty much brought together as one whole bunch trying so hard to fight this rotten battle called Depression.

I'm sure people on here care and do listen to you. Sometimes it takes a little longer for people to respond but eventually people do.

This is by far the nicest site I've found. Everyone is so polite and respectful. It's a place I really feel comfortable and safe at.

I hope that you don't give up on the site yet.

Love and hugs always

Return to “Your Story”