Broken angel

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Purple angel

Broken angel

Postby Purple angel » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:41 am

Hi everyone! I'm new here also.. I have been feeling so lonely this past weeks and all i need is someone or somebody i can talk to. Though i have my family at my back, i think it would also be a good help talking to somebody who can relate to me. My sadness started when my bf broke up with me after he chose the other girl. I know this is a typical scenario or story but what makes me sad is the fact that he chose me in front of our friend and later when the other girl confronted him he then had a change of heart. I was totally devastated because all along i thought that he love me but because of his career he decided to leave me and go for this girl who happened to be his boss at work.

Hope everyone is having a good life!!!

Ieris

Postby Ieris » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:49 pm

Hello Purple Angel,

I am going through something similar (it's been 2weeks) so I know it's not easy. He's not my ideal guy and I know he is probably in bed with some other girl as I write this but i cant stop thinking about him. I check my phone even though i know he won't call or send me a message anymore but I am getting over it. Whenever I had a moment of weakness and wanted to contact him, I called my friends instead and they would talk me out of it. I have deleted his number and all his messages so I have nothing to remind me of him. I find that getting rid of anything that reminds me of him really helps, so maybe you might want to try this?

I think it is important for you to think about what kind of guy you want to be with and what kind of guy you deserve. One who loves you and only you or someone who says he loves you but goes off someone else?

Frankly I think you deserve better, you may feel lonely and sad now but the world doesn't stop because of him. The pain will fade away when you are ready to let go. I hope you feel better soon.

"Don't make anyone your priority when they only make you an option"

*HuGz*

x

Purple angel

Postby Purple angel » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Hi Ieris,

Thank you so much. I returned all the stuff he gave me before we parted ways. I also erased his contact number, old messages and even blocked him on facebook for me to forget and move on. But just this tuesday he sent me an imessage saying he missed me and thinking of me still. It added more pain to me because how did he managed to let go of me and be with other and yet he misses me. He also said that we will talk again this weekend, but i don't want to assume that he will come back to me.I know time will come for my heart to heal i just hope it'll be soon. I don't like this kind of emotion, its very tiring and stressful.
I am still in pain as of this writing, trying my best to forget him. But i will go on and move forward even without him.

Thank you so much again.. I never thought that someone would pay attention to my post because my sadness is just a tiny thing as to compare to others who have posted their story in here.

*As bad as it was, as bad as it hurts I thank God i didn't get what i thought i deserved. Sometimes life leads you down a different road when you're holding on to someone that you got to let go. Someday you'll see the reason why sometimes there is good in goodbye..

Ieris

Postby Ieris » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:04 pm

Hi Purple Angel,

No problem. I am glad to hear that you are being strong and trying to move forward. I cant believe how disrespectful he is towards you, swaying left and right whenever it suits him. The ball is in your court, you can let him lure his way back in or kick him to the kerb. I hope you make the right decision, but as always do what is best for you :)

I am sorry that you are still hurting. I think the best way forward is to forgive but not to forget. By forgiving you're not trying to make him feel better but to let go of those negative feelings and thoughts you feel towards yourself (feeling stupid/expendable etc). I guess it can really knock your confidence, when you truly let go, none of those things will bother you anymore. I say don't forget because there are lessons to be learnt, these experiences help you grow and become stronger.

I want to say thank you for sharing your post, in some way it has helped me feel better about my own situation. I am telling you to let go but I also need to learn to let go too... So it's a good reminder.

You are right that there is a reason why there is good in goodbye... x

Purple angel

Postby Purple angel » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:23 pm

Hello again Ieris,

Its morning here right now 10:16am but i am still in bed feeling bored, have no intention of going out. I just feel like i'm useless and just want to let the day pass here in my bed. If only i could sleep all day i would.

But im trying so don't worry, its hard really hard but im doing my best. I am like figthing with my thoughts if i should give him a call or not, and if i can't help myself i will write a note on my ipad as if it was him i am texting. After i wrote all the things i wanna say then i feel a bit better.

I hope that may we both surpass this sadness.. They don't deserve our love.
Hugs back at you!

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:20 am

Hi Purple Angel,
I'm sorry for the abandonment and loneliness you're suffering through. Life can be so unfair and unpredictable...

Was it a good friend of yours that your boyfriend went off with? I'm just trying to be sure I'm understanding you fully.

Purple angel

Postby Purple angel » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:57 am

Hi 4everme!

No the girl he went with was not my friend, I just knew the girl because it is his boss at work. They've been in the same company for 10years already and became a good friends before he met me. But i'm doing fine now, i realized that he is not worthy of my tears. Thanks to you and Ieris, another friend in here who take time to read my post and gave me advised that surely did helped me to recuperate from aches and pain.

Thank you so much..

Return to “New Member Introductions”