what do you think? Need some feedback.

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Friday13

what do you think? Need some feedback.

Postby Friday13 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:30 pm

A few days ago i went to see a psychic and he gave me a reading along with 6 other people who i know. some family, some friends of the family.
He got so much correct and some of the things linked with other people even though he didnt know who knew each other etc. (well maybe he did if he is psychic)
Anyway i know some aren't genuine but its driving me crazy because things he said about me and my boyfriend were correct and mymum and things he said about stuff whats already happened he was right too but the rest was predictions, i believe everything he said but im scared to get my hopes up on his predictions incase they dont happen, and i cant be bothered in fearing them aswell because he might be a fake.
But i cant help it.
He told me i'm going to have a baby boy soon and im so excited and cant stop thinking about it.
heelp

Monty

Postby Monty » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:30 am

Sometime people go to psyhics, and they are not always a 100% correct in their predictions.

Don't put all of your eggs in one basket.

It is true, that he might be right about many things that he knew about you, or what he predicted for your future.

I know that one thing that helps all of us depressives get along in life, is that we still cling to hope that things will get better.

I want you to have hope in your life, but don't want you to be too disappointe if it all doesn't turn out the way he predicted.

My intention was certainly not to pop your balloon.

I used to talk to my kids before they were born (also rubbed my tummy a lot). If you do that tell him "hi" from me.

Friday13

ta

Postby Friday13 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:15 am

I know its so difficult though because he was right about everything, other than the predictions cause i wont know that yet.
I'm thinking to save money and stuff for the baby and the usual but then ill get my hopes up more and start planning and it might not even happen.

Also another thing he said i'd have problems with computers so watch out for it, last night and the night before it kept closing down and blocking things, we got that norton thing and i have loads of viruses!

Monty

Postby Monty » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Understand that you are going through a tough time.

Just remember that we are here for you to vent to, and also to listen.

Keep up the postings.

aim

Postby aim » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Friday - so tempting to believe in everything a psychic says, isn't it? I've been there... that's why I've vowed never to go to one again.

My only advice to you is that we all are in charge of our own destinites. Perhaps a psychic is telling you what he or she forsees, but that doesn't make all of it true, Friday. We simply must live our lives the best way he can, and ENJOY the surprises along the way.

I'm sure that did not help any... but good luck to you, Friday. I hope all of your dreams come true.

Aurelia5

Postby Aurelia5 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:37 pm

Hi 13~

Glad you're back. I missed you.

About psychics. What they do is ask questions that lead to a certain answer. They ask questions that have at least a 50-50 chance of getting the answer right. For instance, he may tell you that he sees a man in your life (90% chance there, for a young woman) and that this man is rich and gives you gifts to prove his love (took you out to dinner at a fancy restraunt once and acted like he does it all the time). He prbably said something like he sees a great change coming up soon. Well there is really no way to be a girl your age without major changes happening all the time. Then he'll listen very carefully to everything you say to pull things out to use for his predictions. He'll hear you say something about your mother or someone close to you and let's say you're mad at your mom that day, well, he hears that in your voice and will say he sees a storm on the horizon between you and your mum, and he'll put it in when you least expect it so it sound like magic. He is just really good at manipulating your conversation. It's just a trick. Think back to what he said. Were a lot of the questions ones that anyone could pretty well guess the answer to? Are they having to do with everyday things that anyone could guess will happen? Like you're going to get a very important phone call. Well, you probably will get a phone call and you will be so anxious about it being the important one, that just about any call that day may fit the important part.

Like Amy, I went to a psychic one time and she nearly threw me out because I started questioning her predictions and she could tell I knew her tricks.

Your best bet is to read everything Monty and Amy wrote and go with every word of it. And whatever you do, DON'T believe anything the psychic said. You will set yourself up for huge disappointments.

Don't feel bad. Everybody I know has been to a psychic. If you go again, listen carefully to how he is picking things out of your statements to use later, and how the questions he asks have a high chance of having the answers he predicts. Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy to see what he's doing.

Best of luck to you ,darling.

A5

Monty

Postby Monty » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:07 am

Friday,

Seems like there are a few of us that hold the same opinion.

Like a5 said, any question they ask they have a 50/50 chance of getting it right. Often when they ask a question, if they happen to get one wrong they just go on a completely different track, because you have led them that way.

You don't have need to have some kind of charlatan telling you what path your life is going to take. I am sure that you are completely able to choose the future, on you own.

Remember that we are always here to listen. We are people that you can count on being in your corner, always.

Friday13

hh

Postby Friday13 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:55 am

ok thanks guys im just abit wrried bout getting preg now cos i dont wana gain weight

Monty

Postby Monty » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:03 am

Angel,

It is best to keep in mind that you need to take good care of yourself when pregnant.

You can be careful about what your calorie input, also can exercise pretty well all through you pregnancy.

When I was pregnant they had the opposite fear with me. I was not counciously counting calorie, but I just couldn't gain weight. It turned out that I had many ultrasounds during the period before Ethan was born, but all was ok.

BTW When I was pregnant they hadn't done a lot of ultrasounds on pregngnt women. They told me to note the model and serial number of the
machine.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”