just me venting

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Corey

just me venting

Postby Corey » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:46 pm

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:06 pm

this is just me venting so please forgive me in advance.
i'm sitting here at the computer trying to decide if i want to cry or something else. i need to get another job asap. i got in trouble today at work for saying that i told the manager of my injury and she says that i didn't mention anything to her at all. i know darn well i did mention it and she laughed at it. she told me that they take injuries very serious which is a huge joke. i have received a written warning and they even accused me of doing something at home that caused the concussion. i'm sorry that i ever mentioned it or got checked out. if i ever get hurt again there i WILL NOT report it to anyone. they even had the nerve to say that i falsified the accident report. i hate them so much. i hate the job but for some reason they are the only ones who will hire me full-time. if i want to go to another store i need to ask for a letter of transfer in order for someone to interview me which means i have to in essence quit before anything can be done. i hate it so much. i'm tired of crying over this job and also at times feeling suicidal over it. i just can't seem to win sometimes.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:46 pm

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:41 pm

(((((((((((((((((Corey))))))))))))))))

I am so sorry hon that this is happening. God your manager sounds like a very evil person! Didn't anyone witness the accident? Sounds like this manager is doing nothing but CYA at your cost. Is there anyone else you could talk with?

Please know you can vent here anytime. Just wish there was something I could do to help. Keep the faith hon.

Love to you

Warmie

8)

Tigger

Postby Tigger » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:47 pm

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:04 am

((((((((((((((((((((Corey)))))))))))))))))))) that is AWFUL and really bad that they are treating you like that. Its horrid feeling like you cannot leave a job. Hope you are able to find something else soon though
Tigger
xxxxxxx

LThomas

Postby LThomas » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:48 pm

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:11 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

(((((((((((((corey)))))))))))))))))) so sorry hun Crying or :(

xxx Lisa xxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:48 pm

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:10 pm

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Corey)))))))))))))))))))))

Stay positive if possible hon.

Love to you

Warmie

8)

Return to “Expressions”