I want to die; but don't want to die. (Triggering material)

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

CrazyLady17

I want to die; but don't want to die. (Triggering material)

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:20 am

I don't know what to think anymore. I wake up every morning thinking the se thing over an over again it's strange and freaks me out a little. I wonder why I want to be dead, but at the same time I want be alive; I want to be able to live my life to the fullest. Like everyone else in this world does ... Right?

But how on earth do I get rid of these horrible thoughts and voices?

Frame

Being Alive Today.

Postby Frame » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:21 am

Much of the world is in a box and all six sides are shrinking. Our expectations of how we live our lives have been given to us like candy canes on a mirage of a Christmas tree. The majority of the world has to modify their expectations for how they live their lives. This I believe and, this I believe, is part of why so many people are in crisis.

You, Lady, are in the middle of this modification of the worlds expectations. If that wasn't pressure enough, your at an age where this normally start to get crazy. It's just normal at your age.

Add now, to all this, the terrible things that have happened in your life and the unjustifiable lack of support you have had. No wonder you sometimes don't want to be alive. I feel that way sometimes and I haven't the same amount of pressures.

So it may sound ridiculous to say, but don't give up. It's bound to get better. Keep looking for support. My guess is you will find it.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:49 am

You explain things in such good detail and it makes so much sense, and it makes me wonder how you know all this as it's just exactly how I feel it's unreal.
I suppose you are right in what you are saying to be honest Frame.

Yes it does feel like that to be honest and yes I do have the lack of support and things and it's horrible.

Okay thank you! I will try and not give up... But I slowly giving up and I mean slowly giving up.
But what if I can't find that support I need/looking for? What do I do then? I mean I'm torn between wanting to die and wanting to live...

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:15 pm

I seriously don't want to be here now....
But I also still want to be alive, what has life come to seriously?!!

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:44 pm

The strange feelings are back, oh dear lord!!!

Someone help :(

CrazyLady17

(((Triggering)))

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:56 pm

I really want to die right now.... That's all that's on my brain. I'm sorry everyone!!

:( :( :cry:

Someone help me. I'm begging. I need hugs.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:43 am

Thoughts of wanting to die, but also wanting to stay alive are back stuck into my head argh!
Woke up with a panic attack and crying my eyes out with these thoughts in my head- now I can't get back to sleep.
Going to go and have some warm milk, see if that'll make me fall back to sleep.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:38 am

I just want to die right now. That's all I have to say I'm afraid.
Depression is making me think about dying...

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:13 pm

Even though I'm in hospital at the moment I actually feel so suicidal... Saw something so triggering on here just now and without it saying "triggering" too!! I took a look and wow my mood has changed to suicidal one!

How do I snap out of it?
I want to die, but don't want to die? Eh? Confused!

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:21 am

My life is ruined. That's all I have to say.
My life is one big mess. I'm trapped. There's no way out.
I may as well die!!

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:58 am

I want to die.
Nobody cares. I am completely alone.

Frame

Postby Frame » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:21 am

I've mentioned before the idea of 'how we wait' being important.
Your growing up and part of growing up is to consider, not only your needs and your desires but the needs and desires of those around you.

Why do I mention this today?

Well, I've heard a lot from you about your needs and desires. And I think no one will deny that you have been miss-treated and miss-understood. But you have also admitted to making a few mistakes yourself.

I think we can also both agree that your immediate needs are being taken care of. Also, given the list of things you wrote about what you would rather be doing, and the list of presents you got (which fit those desires pretty well) I'd have to say that your desires are being considered also.

So while your lying bored in bed surrounded with things to make your life more comfortable; I'd love to here you consider and write about the needs and desires of other people. [Your parents for two but] what do you know about the people taking care of you and what their desires are.

What would make your parents happy? What would make your care givers happy? What about the children you were going to school to care for; what makes them happy? These are not idle questions. The answers make it easier for you to get through life with less trouble.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:38 am

I know, but it's not that easy though? Is it? No. I in t very hard to accept my depression an accept the fact I am already dead and I am no longer alive and no longer a human being....

Hmm..

Parents happy?;
If I was dead of course, as they don't have two flying ducks about me.

Children happy?;
Having friends and getting what they want.

People who care for me?;
Loving family, and for me to get out of hospital(won't happen for a while).

I just don't know what to think anymore.
My head is pretty messed up.

Frame

Postby Frame » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:03 am

Seems to me, they'd have to give more than a couple of flying ducks to show up at a hospital with presents.

If they were mad enough they would have shown up with coal.

Something tells me your selling them short. Is it possible that you care less about them than they care about? And before you answer; "Yea but I have depression, they should understand" (and I would agree with you); didn't you say that your Mom is also depressed.

Who is showing understanding for her?

I apologize to you and any one reading this, if I sound callus. But I feel strongly that a softening of your heart will come with thinking about, considering, caring for others. And with a softening of heart will precede your feeling better.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:08 am

Lol, good one there. That cracked me up aha ;)

They brought them to the hospital and gave them to the duty nurse to give to me and I didn't hear from my parents all day...
My journal will explain what's happened with my parents today..

What?!!
I do care for others thanks.
How dare you say I don't? :cry:
Wow made me cry much.

I show understanding to mums depression.
He had post natal depression(after I was born)
But she never shows understanding to me, I get called a mistake and disappointment.
All I've done is be there forum and this is what I get back?

f*** this.

Return to “Expressions”