so alone even though im not

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

dickskicks

so alone even though im not

Postby dickskicks » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:16 pm

everyday i live with a hole in my chest a emptiness that will never be filled, no matter where i am or who im with im never really happy. Ill find the worst in every situation and never think about the good. Whats really been getting to me lately is how my depression will affect my relationships with those closest to me, i feel as though this is a burden no one wants to carry. What if everyone leaves me because of this im scared ill end up alone. My gf is amazing been together 2 years now yet like i said im always so scared ill become to heavy to bear for her, i want her to be happy with me i just dont know what to do anymore i cant stand my life i cant stand everything its killing me. Ive been dealing with this to long.

MiddleChild

Re: so alone even though im not

Postby MiddleChild » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:36 pm

Hi dickskicks,
Have you ever considered going to a nearby church and talking to a pastor? I have witnessed so many people with similar feelings of emptiness, fear and anxiety, relieved after talking to a pastor. Consider this and it might help you like many people I know. A pastor might help you realize the value of each and everyone as a person and sometimes churches have other volunteers including health professionals, counselors and even psychiatrists who can help you for free. They can help you see the good in almost every situation and help you to be happy, to stop being scared and enjoy life for the better. I hope that you will.

dickskicks

Postby dickskicks » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 am

i personally do not believe in a god, for many reasons i will not get into. But i will take it into consideration pastors are known after all to be very helpful.

CamilaWillaims

Postby CamilaWillaims » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:34 am

Why you don't believe in god.you are standing alive here all because of god dear.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”