Depression over no love

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Magnus

Depression over no love

Postby Magnus » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:41 pm

I know I'll probably find love later in life. But right now I feel so sad and depressed because I think I'll never find someone as beautiful as Emma Watson, and who actually loves me back..
I've never had a girlfriend before either. I'm in High School currently.

abandonD4purpose

Re: Depression over no love

Postby abandonD4purpose » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:49 pm

Being single and finding the right person is a process and journey we all walk. Although it can be depressing at times, it can also be a time of self growth. During this time, focus on being the person you want to become. If you rush the process you may not learn who you really are and what you really want from a girl. You've got a lot of life ahead of you. Be encouraged to work on you for now and the right person will come!
Want a fun read on how to work on being lovable? Check this out https://bit.ly/2mKGF7O!

Best,

catch_the_music

Postby catch_the_music » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:03 pm

I have been there. I got married late in life. Fortunately she was worth waiting for!
To help me out during my single years - I found a really dynamic singles ministry at a local church. We had a great leader who gave inspiring messages to get us through the times when dating was difficult. We also had lots of discussion time and activities. As a group many tried to make it enjoyable and laugh when funny situations came up. We held each other up in prayer also. Hope you can find a good group like that around you. It may take awhile to find a group that you like - but be persistent. Good luck my friend. Enjoy the journey!

CamGirl

Postby CamGirl » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:01 am

the best things in life are worth the wait... be patient, you're still young!

CamilaWillaims

Postby CamilaWillaims » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:26 am

CamGirl wrote:the best things in life are worth the wait... be patient, you're still young!

Exactly you are still young.

Ruckdaddy

Postby Ruckdaddy » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:20 pm

Trust me, there are plenty of fish in the sea. Do not go out looking for love it will find you. This sounds really tacky, but it’s true. Also, there are a bunch of fun dating apps that are free and you will see girls interested in you. Just be yourself and be true to others. Best.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”