Depression Accountability – Thursday

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Cactus.ly

Depression Accountability – Thursday

Postby Cactus.ly » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:51 am

I hope everyone had a happier Thursday and ask that you share what you accomplished against the weight of depression.

I didn't get anything done yesterday or today. No presentation. No workout. I feel a tad better today about things. I feel free. That I shouldn't feel that my choices have led to any disadvantage. They have rather demonstrated freedom and resilience.

Having a rough time at the gym though since starting strong on Monday. Had another shortened workout today. I've been feeling tired probably due to struggling with my eating, but I just have to keep trying.. And I have to eat.

What have you accomplished?

jennypa

Re: Depression Accountability – Thursday

Postby jennypa » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:20 pm

Hi Cactus.ly

It's totally okay whether you have accomplished something today or not. Sometimes, little things can make a huge impact, like as simple as smiling to others. It is quite simple yet it makes a huge difference to a person you have smiled to.

I think that we shouldn't compare ourselves with how much that others have done or how much we have done. What matters is that we are doing things to help ourselves or others. I feel that doing service, small or great can truly help others and feel good about ourselves as well.

Keep it up Cactus.ly and you can never go wrong.

jennypa

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”