I'm scared

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Raven1738

I'm scared

Postby Raven1738 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:07 am

I don't know when exactly, but I know it will happen any time this year. My family keeps talking about moving to another country to live there permanently. Currently, we live in our country and here I've found so many people that changed my life, I don't know when I'll see them again if we leave.
I've also been in a relationship with a boy for 3 years and sadly we had to break up, because we upset my parents. But I still love him and I hope we can both change and make it up to them and return to one another. I know that if I leave, he'll think that it's pointless for him to try and he might lose hope for our love. I don't know if he'll even try to come and see me or if he'll forget me and that one day I'll be informed that he is getting married.
I have dreams, many dreams, but they are all related to him and he always has a part in my life and dreams, i fear that it's one-sided.
He used to tell me that it's never over for me and that he can't love anyone but me, but I can't feel at ease with those words.
I can't sleep without seeing his photos and without thinking about him, he's just everywhere.

Any advice?

Depressedboi

Re: I'm scared

Postby Depressedboi » Wed May 09, 2018 9:17 am

Hello there my friend, i am here simply to tell you, who the hell are your family to tell you who you can and cant love, also if you do move away then my friend that will only make the relationship harder to manage, you can still foster love even from a distance, you can call text or even email if need be, love is not something that is judged by how close you are physically but more, how close you are in the respect of love. mind you long distance relationships are difficult and take a lot of dedication and commitment more so than most, but from what I read you are both willing to give it.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”