Stacie

Members' personal profiles.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

stacie

Stacie

Postby stacie » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Hi Everyone! I am 40. At 19 I experienced my first severe episode of depression with OCD. I got better not really knowing what I had gone through or was I was continuing to suffer from at a much milder level. 10 years later, I suffered sever PPD/OCD with my second child. With the horrible frightening thoughts and depression (and with the advancement of the internet) I was able to figure out what I had been suffering from all of those years and why they became so horrifically worse after child #2. Since then, on and off, I have had some bad times but I have a great doctor and so those times thankfully have been small. I recently have been struggling with anxiety and mostly at night so I haven't been sleeping at all. Started Seroquel last night and now i am angry and depressed and tired. I know what it means to feel better so i am holding on to that for now. Trying to give the meds time to work. :cry:

Jeanne

Postby Jeanne » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi Stacie, Welcome to the forums. Good to see that you are well informed. Hope the meds kick in soon for you. Peace. Jeanne

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Hi. It can help with the anxiety if you put an ice cube in your hand. Squeeze it as tight as you can. Concentrate on how it feels; the shapes it takes as it melts. It really helps to get thru an attack. I'm glad you have such a wonderful doctor helping you. I look forward to hearing more from you.

keluca

Postby keluca » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:31 am

Hi Stacy

Welcome to the forums
Hope your meds kick in soon and I am really glad you are holding on to the knowledge that you CAN get better.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:02 am

((((( keluca, jeanne, stacie ))))) such nice people always here with a smile and warm heart.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:43 pm

((((((((((( Obayan ))))))))

And you are one of those people!

Return to “Profiles”