Jaymn here...

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Jaymn

Jaymn here...

Postby Jaymn » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:55 pm

hello i just want to introduce myself. I'm 23 years old and I've been suffing from Severe Depression, Social Phobia, and O.C.D. for 9 years now. These things have destroyed my life. I'm in isolation, dependent, sucidal(rarely), overweight(from the meds), fatigued. That's just a few symptoms I feel daily. My social life has been destoryed for maybe 5 years now. I have no friends, dropped out of high school(got GED then dropped out of college), I have no one I guess. Only the support of my family and therapist now.
Now, i'm looking for help in other ways like this forum and others. I hope to meet people that have similar symtoms/diagnosis'. Maybe to get information from people here that will help too.
Some other things about me: I live with my grandmother and grandfather, I like to ride my bicyle when I'm not bogged down by these symptoms. I was really active until 2 years ago. So I like to jog and weight lift. And I like traveling to different places also. Later.

Jaymn.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:16 am

Hi. Welcome to the forums. Great place here with lots of wonderful people who genuinly care. We also have a good chatroom if you want to try it out.

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Thanks. :)

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Grok talk and Warmsoul's corner are also great for a pick me up laugh at life today.

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Ok thanks.

Return to “New Member Introductions”