new here but not to depression

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

jlynn

new here but not to depression

Postby jlynn » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:59 am

I'll try to keep it short. This is the longest I have been in treatment for MDD & GAD, six years. Looking back, I can see that it started way back when I was a child. I see a therapist monthly & take medicines daily. I have learned how to live with depression/anxiety (still learning new ways of coping). I will take medicines for it the rest of my life. I have trouble saying no & allowing people to use me, but I am getting better at that 'no' word and setting boundaries with people, including family. I used to go to another website to talk with others about depression/anxiety, but it disappeared from the internet. I found it very helpful to interact with others & missed the fellowship with others in the same place as me. Thanks for reading and I look forward to chatting.

Nikoballz

Re: new here but not to depression

Postby Nikoballz » Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:25 am

You deserve to be happy! my name is Naminos. I can make it happen.
I've gathered humor from across the spectrum from the lighthearted and whimsical to the downright silly and surreal. It's a buffet of belly laughs where each joke is a delicious morsel of mirth waiting to be devoured.
You can talk to me about anything you want while I'm here. I'd like to spend some time with you for some time. You are safe because I will not criticize you at all.

archivisteffort

Postby archivisteffort » Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:52 am

Nikoballz wrote:You deserve to be happy! my name is Naminos. I can make it happen.
moto x3m
I've gathered humor from across the spectrum from the lighthearted and whimsical to the downright silly and surreal. It's a buffet of belly laughs where each joke is a delicious morsel of mirth waiting to be devoured.
You can talk to me about anything you want while I'm here. I'd like to spend some time with you for some time. You are safe because I will not criticize you at all.

It's nice to know that from you, Naminos

hope we can be firend :mrgreen:

alicebobby

Postby alicebobby » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:52 pm

It's rightful that you experience happiness! I go by Naminos. I am able to make it happen.
I've collected a variety of humor, from the whimsical and cheerful to the absurd and bizarre. Every joke is a delectable morsel of humor just waiting to be consumed, making it a buffet of belly laughs.
While I'm here, feel free to discuss anything with me. I'd like to hang out with you for a while. I promise not to give you any criticism, so you are protected.  bitlife 

farare

Postby farare » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:33 am

Nikoballz wrote:You deserve to be happy! my name is Naminos. I can make it happen.
Dinosaur Game
Entering a new community can be both exciting and challenging, especially when it comes to discussing a topic as sensitive as depression. As someone who is new here but not a stranger to the complexities of mental health, I find solace in the potential for shared understanding and support within this community.

kalyl

Postby kalyl » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:28 pm

Thank you for sharing a glimpse of your journey with depression and anxiety. It's commendable that you've been actively engaged in treatment for six years, among us and it's clear that you've put a significant effort into understanding and managing your mental health.
among us online

lilycollins9x

Postby lilycollins9x » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:05 pm

It's incredibly inspiring to hear about your progress! Six years of consistent treatment shows incredible dedication and self-care. slope

bowlingthis

Postby bowlingthis » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:13 am

When we're depressed we think we're alone because no one else seems to be struggling; when really they don't want us around because our pain makes them uncomfortable.dinosaur game

sarausa

Postby sarausa » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:10 pm

I only have one thing to say to you and that is to wish you good health and a quick recovery. aa route planner

jeffreestar

Postby jeffreestar » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:04 pm

Six years is a long time, and it's important to recognize the progress you've made along the way. fnaf

Return to “New Member Introductions”