Hello im new

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

caringcarly

Hello im new

Postby caringcarly » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:08 am

Hello, i needed somewhere to find a place I can relate and talk to others. I have never been diagnosed with depression but I have had suicidal thoughts. Some days I’m sad and starve myself and some days I just eat whatever I want... I have constant mood changes..not sure where I should start looking for help..

Spleefy

Re: Hello im new

Postby Spleefy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:03 am

Hi caringcarly,

Thank you for introducing yourself. Hopefully you can find support and make some friends on this forum. We are interested in getting to know you better, your experiences, and story.

Hope to hear from you again soon! :)

berggz

Postby berggz » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:15 am

Ciao caringcarly!

I'm new to the forums as well, it's a pleasure to get acquainted with you. I hope to hear more about your progress, thoughts, stories...etc.

I have to admit I have also been roaming the internet to find a place where I can relate to people who share a common struggle with me. I don't know if I'm depressed all over again or if my feelings are just a byproduct of me overthinking too much, it'd just be nice to put out how I feel. It's important that everyone feels like they have a voice, whether it's on a forum or with your pal at a coffee shop. We all just want to be heard and I hope this forum can provide that for you.

littlestarsmum

Postby littlestarsmum » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:23 am

Welcome aboard, friend! Nice to meet you. I appreciate your willingness to connect with us here. This is a great place to share, and I’m sure you’ll find a lot of help and support. I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here. Blessings!

Prycejosh1987

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:44 am

caringcarly wrote:Hello, i needed somewhere to find a place I can relate and talk to others. I have never been diagnosed with depression but I have had suicidal thoughts. Some days I’m sad and starve myself and some days I just eat whatever I want... I have constant mood changes..not sure where I should start looking for help..

Negative mentality can make you see things in a negative light. It can make you be blinded by what is the truth and what you do have. Suicidal thoughts can only be overcome by being more optimistic and seeing things in a positive light.

Return to “New Member Introductions”