What to do?!

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Bunny69

What to do?!

Postby Bunny69 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:37 pm

Hello good people!
Am first time here or any similar site ever. Thing is that for even this it took me sooo much effort. Dont find happienes in comunicating withanyone anymore. Energy gone long time ago. Now even the slightest hope is fadingaway. Dont know what to do or what to say. All the symptoms i havd and mord just too tired even totalk about. Will my life enx in this emptyness?!is it possible?!

ImJohn

Re: What to do?!

Postby ImJohn » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:57 am

Hello Bunny,

I like your post! I don't know why exactly; it's just so profoundly simple and to-the-point.

Yes, you're depressed and that's a terrible thing, but not entirely terrible because you are in a privileged position too. Depressed people are often visionaries and many recognised visionaries have suffered from depression. I'm listening to a series on the radio at the moment about Leo Tolstoy. Despite all his worldly success and full (too full in a way) life he could see no point in anything and was, by the age of 50, suicidal. I don't know what conclusions he'll come to but his journey is a very interesting one.

And that's the point really, it's (life that is) is all about the journey.

You asked a profound question: "Will my life end in this emptiness?"

I can only answer with another question (questions): "Is emptiness truly possible?", "What does emptiness mean?" and "When you are hungry what do you do?"

I wish you well and, if I'm honest, I hope you post back!

John.

Return to “New Member Introductions”