My Story so far

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Ravi hades

My Story so far

Postby Ravi hades » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:33 pm

Hey my name is Ravija. Im 16 years old from Asia. Im currently going through depression.....everything just feels as if its moving to fast...its hard to keep up. I have concidered suicide many times but didnt have the courage to go through with it. I guess some of the reasons for myy depression is the current situation at my home with my family and that i have no oneto talk about it and just vent. Anyways i hope i could find someone to tak to maybe ?. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Cypress

Re: My Story so far

Postby Cypress » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:38 pm

Hey Ravija, I'm Cypress, and I'm letting you know you're not alone. I understand the calls for suicide, they happen to a lot of people, those impulses and urges are called the "call of the void." and it's important to understand even thou you are 16, it means you have a full life ahead of you. Embrace some changes, and if it helps try doing some kind of activity that lets you either zone out or gives you time to think about whats happening and how to keep moving. I would suggest swimming or running if you are able to do them. either way, if you need to talk I am open. We might even be able to end up helping each other

Life_Hope_Love

Re: My Story so far

Postby Life_Hope_Love » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:41 pm

Hi , I am sorry to read you're struggling a lot right now. You're not alone!
I think it's awesome that you're admitting these difficult feelings and reaching out to talk about it!
I know counseling and getting connected to a good church really helped me break through to feeling better when I had struggled with depression.
855-382-5433 is a great number if you ever need to talk, and they can help you find a good counselor in your area too.
There is hope for a bright future, you were created for a purpose :)

Return to “New Member Introductions”