Hello there

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Reiner

Hello there

Postby Reiner » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:25 pm

Hi there. I am 20 years old. I have been very down lately, because of the things that happened. I don't know what is going on in my life. My girlfriend left me and I lost all of my friends the last years, because of my girlfriend. I feel just so empty and lost all the time. I will also check the other posts here, but do you have any advice on what I should do now. I am trying out different things now, like going to the gym and reading about self development.

Walman

Re: Hello there

Postby Walman » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:46 pm

Hi Reiner, I don't have so much advice for you, because I feel very empty as well. But what often helps me is meditation, to lift the mood a little bit

Reiner

Postby Reiner » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Thanks man will try it out :)

Helloraspberries1

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:52 pm

Hi Reiner, welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry your going through a difficult situation at the moment. I know you feel so on your own and lost. I feel for you.

These feelings are normal what can feel like the hardest part. This is getting over the fact of heartache what is the problem what hurts the most.

It's taking one day at a time and allowing your friends and family to support you. Not hiding away but getting out there and cheering yourself up. Maybe going cinema, going out for a few drinks or hanging out with your friends can help.

Getting back out there and being free again can only do well with your self confidence. Your start to feel like yourself again.

Try talking to your friends and asking them for some help and guidance. Also think about next time what you may need from a relationship. What does someone have to have in order to make you feel. Then prepare yourself for it. Think about what you want but think about what they may want.

I hope that helps and good luck x

Reiner

Postby Reiner » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:40 am

Thank you for your advice. The problem is that I am afraid to talk to my friends, because I'm not so close to them anymore. I was all the time with my girlfriend, which is why they probably don't want to talk to me anymore.

Helloraspberries1

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:38 pm

That sounds pretty tough. I understand how you must feel. It's not easy. You seem to have coped with it well so far. Don't give that up.

I don't know whether that's true that your friends wouldn't wanna talk to you again. It's a case of finding out by making the first move by contacting them. Just saying hi how are you or something along the lines of that will open the communication up again. Why are you worried they might not want you around them anymore? What's your concerns.

You have to remember aswell that friends come and go but sometimes you know until it happens and for it to happen you have to take risks. Whatever happens your always make new friends along the way.

It's hard trying to stay positive at this difficult time but please try to. You need people around you for support. Reaching it is the way. You shouldn't feel bad doing that. If you can't talk to your friends just yet then maybe go and talk to someone else instead. They can give you the confidence to go talk to them and have an open honest conversation.

What do you think that? Is this something you can do?

Remember you can always talk to us :)

Return to “New Member Introductions”