Hi, I'm new

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Olpgurl

Hi, I'm new

Postby Olpgurl » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:20 am

I've suffered with depression and anxiety for years and it's usually under control but some recent family stress is making things a bit rough. Just wanted to chat with people who can really understand.

Helloraspberries1

Re: Hi, I'm new

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:08 am

Hi, welcome to forums. So glad your here and sharing your story.

Sorry to hear what's been going. I know family issues can hard and challenging at the same time. Despite what's happening you are doing well in trying to not let this get you down.

One thing is you noticed the signs knowing that when something's wrong you know you feel different. It shows you know when your Depression and Anxiety comes on.

Do you think outside of home you could go somewhere or take up something so your not always in the house? When things get tough there anyone you can see to get out of the situation? I think if you had somewhere to go to or see you might find that your feel better and more in control. What do you think?

I'm not sure if you go college or school but maybe concentrating on that then your family problems might give you something to focus on and help you right now.

I know this isn't easy for you and I'm glad you have opened up here but please remember your not on your own and there is help out there.

I hope that helps.

Hugs

Helloraspberries1

Return to “New Member Introductions”