I hate some people in my life

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

siadamia

I hate some people in my life

Postby siadamia » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:47 am

I Hate some people in my life.. :( they always try to show me that they are better than me.. and this sometimes reduces my self confidence.. i always try to avoid them but sometimes i fail .
can any body tell me how to handle these over confident happy living people who laughs at me and make me feel as i am a fool .. and what if they know much about me and my life.. are they true.. am i really foolish.. this make me cry sometimes.. :(

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:40 pm

What results in pride but downfall.
(not to say, of course, that ALL who are going through trying times are doing so due to pride)

All I can say is pray for, but put some healthy space between yourself and the arrogant. Hope this helps. :-)

Frame

Postby Frame » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:57 pm

Your a lucky guy (gal / what have you) siadamia;

I hate most people in my life. I've found that not only are there very few people in this world who won't let you down, but even the most popular have only a small group of friends they can rely on and trust to act fairly toward them.

In my 50 some odd years I have discovered that a few strong human connections are all that is needed and all we can really hope for. My advice is to concentrate on strengthening ties and being kind to those closest to you. It's the people who matter to you who have the power to hurt you. You give them this power.

If they don't matter to you, if you don't care what they are laughing at, then they can't hurt you. I'm not saying you should be callas or arrogant. But if you don't let these people take up your precious time and energy, then you will have more to spend on those who will give back. You may not know who these people are all at once. You will make mistakes, you will be hurt, you will learn. But not to let go, to forgive, to move on... a Budhist saying goes, is like being hit by two darts. The first one stings from the wrong done to you. The second stings from the wrong you do yourself.

Your lucky it's only a few. As life goes on, I think you will find, you can put your faith and your trust in only a few. And that will be fine. That will be enough.

siadamia

thankyou

Postby siadamia » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:10 pm

Thankyou 4EverMe and Frame... thankyou for your advice.. it really means a lot for me.. hope i will recover from all this.. soon..

Return to “New Member Introductions”